nerraD's add-on dump

Author Topic: nerraD's add-on dump  (Read 4578 times)

this is where the add-ons I've created go, most of the descriptions are extracted from RTB listings, some add-ons may not work, PM me if the script is in any way glitched or wont execute.

I take constructive criticism to make the scripts I've posted better. You can also request scripts.

Client_QuickEmote ~ 5.25kb
I do not have much space spare keybinds on my keyboard, and the emotions take a lot of space and I barely use them because I forget which key it is all the time. I was thinking of creating a script where you can quickly open the GUI, this GUI having all the emotions which you can click quickly, by holding the keybind assigned to opening the GUI, and when you release the key, it'll close. This is simple stuff, very simple script as it's only like 20 lines, this is nooby stuff.

This is to stop all the keybinds on your keyboard which you may forget, this also saves all the space, rather than using 5 keybinds, you can have one which you have quick access to all of these.

When the key which you'll have binded is held down, it'll pop up this dialog;

and when you release the key, it'll close the dialog/GUI.

This is a poor and easily scripted add-on, I would never intend on releasing it on RTB, one because of the holding tank wait and two because this isn't something to release or be proud of.

Script_ServerFeed ~ 2.12kb
It's simple really. It's a up to date information bar which is used on the Bottom Print bar. This has much more flexibility than you think though. You can toggle whether you want the bar to show the information.

This add-on shows information like your brick count, the overall brick count, the real time and the date. (these may be different depending on your timezone)

I have added features like RTB preferences which many people will be using these days. Ability to un-register the Bottom Print event (requires server restart) and change the tick of how quickly it'll update. (from 200ms to 2000ms).

In updates to slowly come I will make it so that people can customize the bar itself, changing what information they would like to keep on that bar.

Client_ShareRTBAddOn ~ 0.96kb
This script is a simple handy and quick thing which I had made.

You click on a file within the RTB Download Manager and quit out of the overlay send the person the link.

It's simple, you just set your keybinds and you're off.

Client_DistanceKeybind ~ 1.20kb
Practically a quicker and efficient way of changing the Max Draw Distance setting in the Options menu.

This is useful for people with less powerful computers and like to adjust this a lot. This script can be handy on big servers like TTDM battlefields, as they have a stuffload of bricks after time.

This script can quickly adjust the Max Draw Distance, rather than doing several operations to get into the options GUI.

Add-Ons that I may put on this topic in the future -
  • Gamemode_CrumblingStages
  • Support_DirtRebuilder
  • Script_DisablingTools
  • Script_SaveCheckpoint ~ not sure because I think blockland already supports checkpoint saving, i don't really know
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:20:41 PM by nerraD »

• Gamemode_CrumblingStages givz
  • Support_DirtRebuilder what be this

Nothing you need to worry about. He's not going to give it out for a long time.

Nothing you need to worry about. He's not going to give it out for a long time.
stfu i asked him

Cool! What is Gamemode_CrumblingStages?

stfu i asked him
How rude.

Racerboy is right though, I won't be releasing Support_DirtRebuilder for a long time, if you really want to know what it is, look through Racerboy's TTDM topic. Oh and I won't be releasing Gamemode_CrumblingStages until it's good enough to be released.

Cool! What is Gamemode_CrumblingStages?

I think it's like this. You're in an arena but it slowly breaks apart as you play.

I think it's like this. You're in an arena but it slowly breaks apart as you play.
Yes.

Yes.

What's the goal of the game? To simply survive, or do you fight others too?

What's the goal of the game? To simply survive, or do you fight others too?
To survive.

I like these add-ons.  I have a suggestion though.  Could you make ServerFeed addon use some part of the screen other than bottom print?  I like to use bottom print when someone enters my build.  But it sounds like with serverfeed installed my bottom print message will simply disappear as soon as it's triggered.

Since it's an add-on dump thread, does someone have the link for Lance's Demogun?

these are all my add-ons, not 'lances'

these are all my add-ons, not 'lances'

Oh well too bad, I was looking for it, but nobody answered me on the other Add-on dump thread.

could you add mirrors, the links you put dont work for me :C