Author Topic: Menen is being somewhat surly.  (Read 2616 times)

Wow that's loving gay. Tagging this as a joke bitch in case you fail to realize I'm just joking around with my buddy and now I have evidence to prove that I really am joking and not just saying that so I don't get "banned for flaming."
Even though it's a joke, it's only gay if you imagine it being gay.

I always imagine gay things.

Firstly, I had to Google Surly because i hadn't the slightest clue what it meant.

Secondly, I guess when you compile all the posts into one thread you are right. :(

Sorry, everyone.

That went better than expected.

They took my arms during world war 6

I now have robot arms which are not good for love touchings
okay :(

Wow that's loving gay. Tagging this as a joke bitch in case you fail to realize I'm just joking around with my buddy and now I have evidence to prove that I really am joking and not just saying that so I don't get "banned for flaming."
see, you shouldn't say that because of redacted things discussed behind closed doors in the inner regions of the bluzone admin circle.

I'm confused, why do people type [100]x[100] for ex. in the titles?

I'm guessing the size of the images

Wow that's loving gay.

So are you I'm also tagging this as a joke because it's a running joke that Audax is a homoloveual

Menen removed me from steam, so i sent him another request. He added me then removed me the next day.
I didnt do anything

Menen removed me from steam, so i sent him another request. He added me then removed me the next day.
I didnt do anything

some guy requested me a couple days ago, and apparently added me to tell me i am an idiot

ok then

So are you I'm also tagging this as a joke because it's a running joke that Audax is a homoloveual
basically that.

The image is 100x70 pixels when i first draw it, then i scale it up by 500%

so yeah. there you go.

i honestly don't care about that whole world of chaos thing but this is exactly what i meant a month ago.

menen should stop acting like he's the best. if i really have to be honest, his adventure isn't that good either.

No one wants to look at my adventure. D:

It's because it's

i honestly don't care about that whole world of chaos thing but this is exactly what i meant a month ago.

menen should stop acting like he's the best. if i really have to be honest, his adventure isn't that good either.