Author Topic: MadManforMayor (Brotatoe) Anger Issues V2  (Read 4538 times)

While I was banned I was talking to Brotatoe over steam and hes like "lets record some random stuff" and then I join his server, I was talking about stuff, and this one guy joined , don't remember his name though, and then hes like "what up with this guy?" and then Brotatoe responded with: "hes just being a jerk right now." so he removed my admin, and then later he said "on second thought" and banned me. So I tired to talk to him on RTB but he blocked me, and went offline on steam.

I don't know what the forget I said that made him pissed off, but really, why?

Didn't you have previous problems with him aswell?

maybe its his irl friend?

Quotes aren't really helping here.

Quotes aren't really helping here.
well i wasnt think about making a drama about it until the day after

well i wasnt think about making a drama about it until the day after

If he keeps acting this way towards you, Why are you even still associating with him, As it seems like hes taking his anger out on you to feel better

This doesn't deserve a drama, sounds like the life story of a pre-pubescent 10 year old.

This doesn't deserve a drama, sounds like the life story of a pre-pubescent 10 year old.
Sounds like you don't know what was happening. Seriously, this is drama-worthy because Brotatoe was being a total richard taking his admin away then banning him for no reason.

Sounds like you don't know what was happening. Seriously, this is drama-worthy because Brotatoe was being a total richard taking his admin away then banning him for no reason.
^^

y'know hotodoman is brotatoe

OT:
yeah he have some issues

lets keep this alive

yet again, you never fail to amuse me.

this is class A bullstuff, people. No proof, never happened.

Stop trying to make me look bad. What the hell did I do to you?

yet again, you never fail to amuse me.

this is class A bullstuff, people. No proof, never happened.

Stop trying to make me look bad. What the hell did I do to you?
considering its hotdotman, I can already believe OP.