Author Topic: i just told my parents everything concerning my internet life  (Read 3662 times)

jesus that was so loving awkward

i'm not even supposed to be on an online forum
or have online friends
or be good friends with online friends
or have crushes on them
but recently some stuff has been making me feel really really stuffty and my parents noticed that i was feeling really stuffty, so they kinda made me tell them exactly what was making feel bad, so in tail i had to explain all that happened on my previous accounts (rookie/asablief) up to more recent which is much more personal
forget how embarrassing, especially considering how they don't really understand the internet

for the most part they accepted it although they were kinda shocked and they don't think i should continue to interact with online people lol. this happened to anyone else?

My family knows I play with people online, even talk.

I keep my online life to myself, what I do tell is others opinions on me and people like me so we can discuss about how others view us.

jesus that was so loving awkward

i'm not even supposed to be on an online forum
or have online friends
or be good friends with online friends
or have crushes on them
but recently some stuff has been making me feel really really stuffty and my parents noticed that i was feeling really stuffty, so they kinda made me tell them exactly what was making feel bad, so in tail i had to explain all that happened on my previous accounts (rookie/asablief) up to more recent which is much more personal
forget how embarrassing, especially considering how they don't really understand the internet

for the most part they accepted it although they were kinda shocked and they don't think i should continue to interact with online people lol. this happened to anyone else?
It's ok, you can tell your parents about me.

What exactly did you tell them?

im shocked you would even tell them.
they cant ask for what they dont know. volunteering info just shoots yourself in the foot.

Your parents must live under a rock.
a big one.

I occasionally show my mom stuff you guys have said or built. I tend to leave off the fact that- never mind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

And who did you have a crush on :o!!!?

I keep my online life to myself, what I do tell is others opinions on me and people like me so we can discuss about how others view us.
i've kinda been living a massive lie trying to hide it all from them lol
it was bound to collapse at some point

prsnl

im shocked you would even tell them.
they cant ask for what they dont know. volunteering info just shoots yourself in the foot.
They wouldn't let me leave the table until I told them everything. They kind of totalitarian, if they don't get their way they make my life hell. considering I am feeling stuffty already I don't want more crap from my parents.

Wait.
You're asablief?
stuff I'm late.

Since Im on the internet, Im going to have to rape you. Its the rule of parents.

Yeah it was better to just spill the beans, I guess. Living under a lie is...notasogood

my online life doesn't reach the ears of anyone who has control over my life, i leave so little information that i could just dump all the blame of the stupid stuff i do online to an anonymous person who doesn't exist.