Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Astronomers discover a planet that could be inhabitable for humans.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
Author
Topic: Astronomers discover a planet that could be inhabitable for humans. (Read 2602 times)
Elecro
October 22, 2012, 06:12:12 PM
Read about it here:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/science/columnist/vergano/story/2012-07-21/goldilocks-planet-debate/56381428/1
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Dezcaban
October 22, 2012, 06:12:56 PM
potatoe
«
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:16:50 PM by Dezcaban
»
Menen
October 22, 2012, 06:14:10 PM
Yeah. We live next to 7 inhabitable planets
my vocab is also wrong
«
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:24:54 PM by Menen
»
Elecro
October 22, 2012, 06:15:05 PM
Quote from: Menen on October 22, 2012, 06:14:10 PM
Yeah. We live next to 7 inhabitable planets
I just learned about this one, lol.
Dezcaban
October 22, 2012, 06:15:34 PM
wait stuff i think my vocab is wrong lol
Kingdaro
October 22, 2012, 06:15:49 PM
all we need is a wormhole generator and we're good
GEN.Fire Bird
October 22, 2012, 06:17:08 PM
Or a Generation Ship.
TheOwl
October 22, 2012, 06:18:35 PM
What is this like the 6th one they have found now?
Alyx Vance
October 22, 2012, 07:05:44 PM
I think you mean it might be habitable for humans.
Dezcaban
October 22, 2012, 07:06:18 PM
Quote from: Alyx Vance on October 22, 2012, 07:05:44 PM
I think you mean it might be habitable for humans.
inhabitable = habitable
uninhabitable means unsuitable for life
Elecro
October 22, 2012, 07:06:54 PM
Damn, how did I screw that up?
Alyx Vance
October 22, 2012, 07:07:00 PM
Oh.
forget, looks like I need to freshen my vocab, thanks for clearing that up.
Name is Unavailable
October 22, 2012, 07:08:46 PM
"It could be marshmallow cream..."
I AM GONNA COLONIZE THE stuff OUT OF THAT.
Camera
October 22, 2012, 07:09:38 PM
Wonder what kind of organisms live there. Hopefully something more advanced than bacteria since there seems to be plants already.
blocknight
October 22, 2012, 07:11:53 PM
Haven't we heard of Gliese 581g before?
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Astronomers discover a planet that could be inhabitable for humans.