Furdle

Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 12449 times)

if you don't want people to steal it don't put it on the internet
You're handicapped
so do you think art theft is a-OK because people put their art out on the internet so it's fine to take it and claim it as your own?
none of you understand why it's ok to take builds in blockland. under the legal terms and conditions you unwittingly ok'd somewhere along the way, plain in the print was the section that gave Badspot all legal and creative control over all content created in the game. you own nothing of what you have created, badspot does.

forget someone stole my build, I'm taking them to loving court!

none of you understand why it's ok to take builds in blockland. under the legal terms and conditions you unwittingly ok'd somewhere along the way, plain in the print was the section that gave Badspot all legal and creative control over all content created in the game. you own nothing of what you have created, badspot does.
wtf lol

that's like saying an artwork is adobe's because it was made in photoshop

wtf lol

that's like saying an artwork is adobe's because it was made in photoshop
and it's also like saying blockland ip was made by torque cause it was made by torque

oh wait

if you told me that if you put a lot of effort into making a detailed build, and then hosted with it, and then some guy took it and took all the credit for it and you wouldn't be even slightly upset i don't believe you

if you told me that if you put a lot of effort into making a detailed build, and then hosted with it, and then some guy took it and took all the credit for it and you wouldn't be even slightly upset i don't believe you
if i plan on hosting a really detailed build, the first thing i'd to is post it in gallery

then if people want to claim credit for building it, good for them, doesn't phase me

and it's also like saying blockland ip was made by torque cause it was made by torque

oh wait
Very funneh :3

it's kind of annoying when they claim it as their own but i'm not going to cry over the fact that someone has stolen my digital online lego build.

Saving others builds will not be taken out of Blockland

cry all you want

Saving others builds will not be taken out of Blockland

cry all you want

just saving someone's build isn't the issue, it's when people claim other people's stuff as their own

just saving someone's build isn't the issue, it's when people claim other people's stuff as their own
Once you host a public server your giving them access to it

Rykuta and Furdle have been going around for years taking stuff and claiming it or have others take stuff in return for admin. I don't mind people using stuff I have made to play on, but when someone takes something and uses it to get into a clan or uses to buy attention then they are just lazy. It's like taking someone's buy and using it to win the prize money.

Once you host a public server your giving them access to it

Doesn't mean it's not a richard move.

Wow Furdle seems like a huge starfish. I guess I support this then. If that's even a thing that benefits this drama. I'll probably just keep Furdle away from my servers I guess?