Author Topic: so apparently we got some "legit" lesbians at our school  (Read 4831 times)

I mean they can grow tits that early, but not ones that you can palm like a bigass orange

ITS NOT NATURAL TO GET TITS WHEN YOU ARE UNDER 17

I was interested in your post until this part. Then I just started to laugh really hard.

The girls in our school pretty much just wear heavy makeup and drink...yep...thats right: drink

I saw one of the girls from another 9th grade outside our appartment building with a few "friends" drinking beer...

The girls in our school pretty much just wear heavy makeup and drink...yep...thats right: drink

I saw one of the girls from another 9th grade outside our appartment building with a few "friends" drinking beer...

Only like 3 people in our school do drugs. 95% of the women cuss like sailors.

wow people drinking alcohol WOAH man......

wow people drinking alcohol WOAH man......

yeah this lol

i mean, it IS dumb but really, no surprise there.

I was interested in your post until this part. Then I just started to laugh really hard.

When i say tits i should have said tits like grown women, you dont just hit puberty at age what ever and wake up with melons

Alcohol is very VERY bad for you when your still a teenager. Your brain is still developing and could damage growing cells.

When i say tits i should have said tits like grown women, you dont just hit puberty at age what ever and wake up with melons

yeah i get what you mean but it's perfectly possible to already have adult breasts at the age of 14 or 15.

um
ok thats kind of obvious but ok
yeah i get what you mean but it's perfectly possible to already have adult breasts at the age of 14 or 15.
adult breasts meaning that they have reached their full potential, this does not mean very large.

The odd moment when your parents ask your brother's friend if she does drugs. o.o

Alcohol is very VERY bad for you when your still a teenager. Your brain is still developing and could damage growing cells.
This.

It isn't that bad when you are over 24 or so, but drinking in high school = health problems.

The future of this nation is that of a bright sun

god bless our children!

ITS NOT NATURAL TO GET TITS WHEN YOU ARE UNDER 17
Yes it is.

I mean they can grow tits that early, but not ones that you can palm like a bigass orange
You have got some big ass oranges where you live!

It isn't that bad when you are over 24 or so, but drinking in high school = health problems.

Alcohol overall is dangerous, and shouldn't be used. Take my dad as an example.