Author Topic: What will you remember 2012 for?  (Read 3419 times)

The same I remember every year by: That grand green light, that promise of la vita nuova, and that dear painting everlasting. For there is no more a cage than youth and no more a conqueror than age, a cycle that builds and destroys ceaselessly, as we have functioned hereto and shall function further. But so we go on, as well we should, for the necessity of progress and the importance of meaning.

I think this sums up my 2012 well enough

magic mage posting again

Idiots, mayan stone wheel, political idiots, graduation.

the year people thought the world was going to end
i can't really think of anything else

The same I remember every year by: That grand green light, that promise of la vita nuova, and that dear painting everlasting. For there is no more a cage than youth and no more a conqueror than age, a cycle that builds and destroys ceaselessly, as we have functioned hereto and shall function further. But so we go on, as well we should, for the necessity of progress and the importance of meaning.
Am I the only one who thinks Magick Mage is some sweet elderly lady who somehow knows how to use computers?

Am I the only one who thinks Magick Mage is some sweet elderly lady who somehow knows how to use computers?

To be honest, no.

the year I get my driver's permit

*clap clap clap*

The year I think everyone who wanted to be elected for anything was an idiot.

The sudden storm of new users/players on everything