Author Topic: What is this I don't even  (Read 837 times)

While reminiscing in my old self, I came across this, marked as a "new message."

Can anyone shed some light on who the forget this guy is for me and why this guy is fatally stupid?

All I have to say is Lol.

He's probably just some random guy messing with you, considering the fact he only has 64 posts.

Unless you had any past relations with him?

He's probably just some random guy messing with you, considering the fact he only has 64 posts.

Unless you had any past relations with him?
I have absolutely no clue who this guy is, and I've never seen him in my life. His buttbuddy probably called him up to try and "stand up" to me and tell me to piss off. When that happened, I don't know, and I'm not searching through all of my posts as Supersylox to find out.

I have absolutely no clue who this guy is, and I've never seen him in my life. His buttbuddy probably called him up to try and "stand up" to me and tell me to piss off. When that happened, I don't know, and I'm not searching through all of my posts as Supersylox to find out.
Then you should just ignore him.

Then you should just ignore him.
I don't really have a choice, since Sylox is banned. I could go after him as this account now, but he wouldn't know what the forget I'm talking about or who I am anyway.

Guys don't fall for this troll, OP is actually hacked and the hacker made this thjread!
nIce try rtoll, better luck next christmas

mystery solved!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:12:06 AM by Clone v.117 »

Guys don't fall for this troll, OP is actually hacked and the hacker made this thjread!
nIce try rtoll, better luck next christmas
mystery solved!!
And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:13:43 AM by LordoftheUnclean »