Poll

How is my house?

Terrible
Bad
Ok
Good
Great
Excellent

Author Topic: A lil House  (Read 1134 times)

Just a lil house, how is it?

Not bad. Needs a roof and less content windows.

This should go in gallery.

The house itself is really basic but don't let that discourage you. Keep practicing.

Looks alright, could use some detail to the walls, maybe add a little lawn or terrain of some sort.

looks good, needs a roof though

Thanks all, keep the suggestions going and I'll update and add a few more housies

This got popular fast, I got at least 5 comments in 3 minutes...

Lol, I guess something noticed this and put it in gallery, it was in general discussion a second ago.

Ok so, ideally it should have some more detail but it's still pretty nice I guess

Why does everyone line up their roofs with their walls. Roofs overhang.
Also, the railings on the front of the house look rather ugly, the entire structure is a box with only 2 colors. The garage is a box that is only 1 color, no windows or side door from what I could see. The front door is weirdly placed on the porch, it should be right in line with your stairs.

.5/10 for getting out there and trying it

Also, the railings on the front of the house look rather ugly, the entire structure is a box with only 2 colors. The garage is a box that is only 1 color, no windows or side door from what I could see. The front door is weirdly placed on the porch, it should be right in line with your stairs.

.5/10 for getting out there and trying it

somebody talked my ear off and I couldn't think to myself at ALL :l.