0 (0%)
8.Syaoran
0 (0%)
9.Harley Quinn
0 (0%)
10.The Legend of Dragoon
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: 10 incredible cosplay costumes  (Read 7564 times)

1.Iron Man

Such as this amazing take on Tony Stark’s ferrous alter-ego, Iron Man. Few can match up to Aaron Forrester’s breathtaking homemade suit. How’s that for polish?

2.Left 4 Dead Witch

Halloween is all about frights. Good luck finding a scarier costume than this freaky zombie witch from Left 4 Dead. Created by cosplay ace Julia Kasu, it’s already giving us nightmares.

3.Mistress of Pain - Diablo III

The Mistress of Pain is a familiar foe to players of Blizzard’s smash hit Diablo III, but we’ve never seen her from this angle before.

4.Link

This dreamlike shot of Link from the best-selling Legend of Zelda series of Nintendo games looks to have had a little Photoshop work, but that doesn’t detract from the pixel-perfect costume.

5.Metroid

Jenni Källberg is something of a cosplay legend, and for good reason: she’s got a knack for crafting impeccable pieces. This take on Metroid’s hero Samus Aran, however, is truly out of this world.

6.Two-Face

Some costumes need more than just a great tailor, and while this Two-Face lookalike’s suit certainly fits the bill, it’s the make-up job that really makes it pop.

7.Black Widow

Everything about this Black Widow costume -- the suit, the boots, the hair, even the pose -- is spot on.

8.Syaoran

Characters from obscure Japanese manga are popular choices with cosplayers, but few make such a striking impression as this recreation of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle’s Syaoran.

9.Harley Quinn

Fan favorite Batman foe Harley Quinn and her stark, skintight costume are recreated in exacting detail in this shot from this year’s Comic-Con.

10.The Legend of Dragoon

It’s not the most familiar role-playing game, but 2001 release Legend of Dragoon is nevertheless an object of adulation for thousands of fans. Here’s one of them, in a custom-made costume that’s nothing short of stunning

I like best Link's best costumes! I wish the Legend of Zedla in the movie! Anyway it took me 20 minutes for copy and paste.
If you think I am annoying for copy/paste at here. Can you ignore this thread.
Let other blocklander might want intresting in this. So... I have added the polls for you guys. We want see the polls, what most the poll highest of best the costumes. Enjoy look at the nice costumes pictures.

DID SOMEBODY SAY COSPLAY

I approve of samoose.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 01:32:08 AM by Clone v.117 »

legend of the dragoon is one of the best rpgs of all time

Plus with today's 3D printers, you can pretty much print out your own props for cheap.

Harley Quinn is too easy to do well, and I think a lot of the images are of cosplay models.

Plus with today's 3D printers, you can pretty much print out your own props for cheap.
Aren't the printers still really expensive though?

this is really annoying. it's even worse when you copy it from the article and the formatting forgets up badly after you paste it

Aren't the printers still really expensive though?
The material is pretty costly, too.

DID SOMEBODY SAY COSPLAY

OH GOD PLEASE NO
NOT GAMZEE
NOT HIM
NONONO