Author Topic: Had a kick ass night  (Read 1106 times)

I felt like venting my joy
So our school had our homecoming and I went with a girl and a few other friends. We hungout and talked and danced most of the time. But this girl and I sort of had a thing going so that was why I took her. We ended up making out for a while a bunch of times and  I asked her out officially haha. Besides that the night was pretty eventful and loving awesome. I know some of you guys could give less of a stuff but I just felt like venting my happiness
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:58:00 AM by (Fallen) »

nice c:
I love it when everything just goes right.

Did you party... HARD?
OH YEH I FLRTED WID THE HAWT LADEZ AND INHALD HELEYUM AND GOT SUGAR DRUNK

Sounds like you had a swell time.

My night consisted of drunkenness, an emotional breakdown, throwing up on myself and going to sleep and having a ridiculously bad hangover, so yeah you win on who had the best night.

My night consisted of drunkenness, an emotional breakdown, throwing up on myself and going to sleep and having a ridiculously bad hangover, so yeah you win on who had the best night.
Ahh hangovers man. Alcohol makes you feel better but hangovers are the worst and you feel ten times worse than you were before you drank. Drink enough water BEFORE you drink

Pick it in her stooper.

Congrats OP

Off Topic:The reason i quoted clone is I loving love your avatar.