Poll

What type of ammo? (poll locked)

Ammo for each weapons category (e.x. Rifle ammo, pistol ammo, etc...)
2 (25%)
Ammo for each individual weapon (e.x. p90 mag, m9 mag, m82 mag)
1 (12.5%)
Ammo for each cartridge (e.x. .50 BMG, 9 x 39mm, etc)
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: TretiMods: -Firearms pack back in buisiness- *Models on last page*  (Read 66590 times)

ksg vs uts
who
is
DEADLIEST

the deadliest thing is clearly ourselves

i think maybe you should make the holes on that shotgun square, and uh, not stick out, since that's what it looks like they are doing.

not square, exactly, but more like rectangles, so that it looks more smooth and more like a vent...idk

could you make a PKM machine gun? Pretty please with a 7.62/54R on top
possibly having the sounds from far cry 3 because they sound beast

could you make a PKM machine gun? Pretty please with a 7.62/54R on top
possibly having the sounds from far cry 3 because they sound beast

he already has one

he already has one
I really need to make a full list of all the weapons so far.

are you going to release this?

It's safe to say he is. (idk)

Still debating weather or not I will. Maybe when it's complete. And I mean fully complete, like all bugs worked out and every weapon I want added, added then maybe I will.

Also, full list of all weapons so far. Check OP.

hey noticed that you listed the FAL, G28, and the Remington 700 as firing the 7.62 x 39mm round when in fact it should be the 7.62 x 51mm round
change that pls
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:15:17 PM by AromaniaFTW »

hey noticed that you listed the FAL, G28, and the Remington 700 as firing the 7.62 x 39mm round when in fact it should be the 7.62 x 51mm round
change that pls
stuff you're right. Let me fix that.

A beta pack with 2 weapons from each category would be nice.
Other than that, nice work!

yeah but treti works on his own so not like that's happening any time soon
YE IM CALN U OUT TRETI

yeah but treti works on his own so not like that's happening any time soon
YE IM CALN U OUT TRETI
People should really stop "Working on your own"
The Htrady theory, once someone has built up anticipation for something, that said object being physical or digital, the "fan base" of said new object will constantly want more until stricken by hate when they find out that the thing they want so badly is taking so long to make, and such. Example A, that exiting new weapon pack we all wanted about a year ago is canceled, or the author has stopped working on it, that is also why I can't remember the name.

treti has actually done a tremendous job working on his own without being super-proficient in torque
you might have an error here or there but the overall gameplay is extremely fun even though it was only a 1v1 most of the time