Author Topic: I'm needing to lay off some depression.  (Read 1511 times)

I'm needing somewhere to vent right now, and the forums seem to be the only option, so here goes:

Well, as probably little of you know, I have 2 very handicapped and stupid brothers, one who likes to forget with my computer, and one who causes TOO much bother, which is who I'll be talking about today.

My brother: he's been in trouble the with the police SOO much, he causes fights and reacts at the slightest thing, and 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure he came at me with a knife. But today was a little different, and not his fault, it involves my dad too.

Well it began this morning when the chimney cleaners came out to clean my dads house, cause the council owns it, and they have to do it, so anyway, 3 people came to the door, asked to come in and clean the chimney, ok, pretty normal. So one of the was the sweeper and the other two were the co-workers. sticks the brush up the chimney, and he gets soot everywhere, pretty normal, my dad asks some pretty generic questions, like, "will this affect the boiler in anyway?". Until he finally gives the answer when not loving talking on the phone or some stuff.

Here is where it gets ugly, he stands up and says "Look, it won't affect your loving boiler. Stop asking or I'm leaving." in the most horrible loving attitude, which sets my brother off, and defends my dad. My dad tries to calm him down and send him up to his room,  and sends the idiot chimney cleaners away in a nice way.

Not loving enough.
The one who was cleaning the chimney ran back up the steps and launched at my dad, holy forget was I scared, then my brother standing there, pushes him away before he even gets near us, and my brother was about to attack him until my dad pulled him away, and I'm pretty sure we're all going to get the house taken away.

(My mother was in shopping while this happened, by the way.)

So I'm pretty loving scared and stressed after this, no one was hurt terribly but I'm pretty sure illegal stuff is going to go down.

Guys what the forget do I do? You're pretty much my only support right now.

what did the cleaner launch at your dad and idot brother?

what did the cleaner launch at your dad and idot brother?
he ran up the steps and tried to attack my dad, brother pushed him away before he did that.

It's the chimney sweeper's fault, what your brother did was defending his father from a completely uncalled for attack.
Sue them. I'm not even joking. File a lawsuit.

holy stuff man, sue them.

It's the chimney sweeper's fault, what your brother did was defending his father from a completely uncalled for attack.
This. The guy is a total loving handicap.

Sue them, they assaulted your family. What your brother did was right, if he didn't do that there could have been a big fight.

Sue them, they assaulted your family. What your brother did was right, if he didn't do that there could have been a big fight.
their company is one of the leading company's in Britain I think. We don't even have a chance, but that's going to happen.

their company is one of the leading company's in Britain I think. We don't even have a chance, but that's going to happen.
Bullstuff, they attacked you! Sue their ass. Just because they are a leading company doesn't mean they can be off the hook with such a crime.

You do have a chance. If they assaulted you or your family you have every right.

Adding to this, they're hired to not only do their job, but to do it in a way so that the customer is satisfied.

Not only were they being completely unprofessional, and probably breaking at least 1 term in some sort of job agreement they signed when getting the job, but they also tried to hurt your family.

Safe to say that you're not satisfied.

Bullstuff, they attacked you! Sue their ass. Just because they are a leading company doesn't mean they can be off the hook with such a crime.
They have tons of lawyers. And my parents are probably going to get that guy arrested. If not, sued.

It's the cleaners fault for getting aggressive.

holy stuff man, sue them.
This.
Sue them
Bullstuff, they attacked you! Sue their ass.

Lawsuits cost a lot of money, and that's not even counting the bill from the law firm that you hired from.

They have tons of lawyers. And my parents are probably going to get that guy arrested. If not, sued.
Not only will the media stuff on the company for hiring these people, which will definitely weaken them, but i can guarantee you there will be endless support from any jury out there.