Poll

On a scale of 1 to gay, how homo is comr4de?

gay
5 (7%)
gay
4 (5.6%)
homo maximus
62 (87.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: BL40K - NECRONS - EARLY BETA  (Read 5523 times)

NECRONS

I think at least some of you remembered that I was planning on releasing these on Halloween. However, some things got in the way, and I'm just not very good at keeping with a schedule, but I still at least got a beta out. This pack contains the Necron Warrior playertype and the Gauss Flayer. The necron moves at 2/3 player speed, has 200 HP, and the gauss flayer does 70 damage a hit and raycasts.

BUGS
There are many bugs with this, since it is a beta. All I know of is animation errors, such as the walking animation not stopping when you die, but I am working on them. If you find any more, report them here.

TO DO
Fix Animations
Make gauss flayer do less damage from afar
Add reanimation protocols
Add melee attack to gauss flayer
Maybe do the immortal and necron lord
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:53:16 PM by Tingalz »

k

btw if you need help with the animation errors, I can help.

oh
well that answers that
cool, might host with these laters

I approve of these Necrophiliacs

Will ppl be able to get them on rtb? Me and my brother would get them if they were on rtb.

Will ppl be able to get them on rtb? Me and my brother would get them if they were on rtb.
Its a beta, obviously not, just download them off the forums and give it to them on a flash drive or something.

My dad won't let me or my brother download anything that isn't on rtb. He's afraid that if we download something that isn't on rtb or download anything for any other game that our lap tops might get a virus or get hacked. It's probably for our own safety though. :/

Maybe we might see it on rtb later in the future once he gets most of the bugs fixed.

BEEP BOOP MAGGOTS!

Oh wait, they're not soulless killing machines anymore. :S still, awesome, moar 40k :D

Oh wait, they're not soulless killing machines anymore.
im pretty sure they still are

im pretty sure they still are
By what I hear the soulless part got reverted to a point. Considering less C'tan and more 'character development' for the lords. Tomb Kings in Space and all that.

By what I hear the soulless part got reverted to a point. Considering less C'tan and more 'character development' for the lords. Tomb Kings in Space and all that.
it allows for more army personalization
you still can be soulless killing machines, but you don't have to be

it allows for more army personalization
you still can be soulless killing machines, but you don't have to be
Fair enough, but considering some of the other rewrites of late have been minor (spiritual liege and Khronate Knights notwithstanding), so the major change to space Terminators may have jarred some people. Anyway :P

Playertype is rather awesome, possibly should have some sort of regen though. Living metal and all that, but love the model and the Gauss Flayer :3