Author Topic: Blockland not working at all...  (Read 904 times)

After the last update i haven't managed to play the game due to some annoying errors. I had alot of trouble running Blockland before but now i can't join any games or even start a singleplayer game. Every time i try to join/create a game a error pops up, for example: sqlite errors or just standard crashes. I've tried to resolve the sqlite errors by manipulating / removing the cache.db file but this doesn't seem to work. The error reports are allmost instant when i join or create a game.

Here is my console log

Badspot

• Administrator
Remove all add-ons.
Delete cache.db, although this may not solve the problem because this:
ERROR: BlobContainer::snapshotBuffer(2) - sqlite error 10 - disk I/O error
indicates some sort of hardware failure
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:20:53 AM by Badspot »

I deleted both, The add-ons folder and the cache.db. I have no longer problems to sign in or load the server list but it still tends to crash. I tried joining a few servers but my blockland crashes a little after it has loaded the file manifest. I allso tried to create a singleplayer game and it ran well about for 30seconds or so and then crashed again.

The console looks like this now:

Badspot

• Administrator
Run with shaders off.

Doesn't seem to help much...

I've had similar trouble running the game even before the last update but now it's almost unplayable. i have managed to join a few servers but it requires around 5-10 tries of restarting blockland after it crashes during the load. This is getting quite annoying.

Badspot

• Administrator
Since you are getting the "disk I/O error" message, I seriously suspect you have a hardware failure.