Author Topic: Random crashing upon finished loading objects  (Read 665 times)

Okay, I'm fed up with this problem. Lately, after I got my new computer, I've been having periodic random crashes when joining servers, right after it finishes loading objects.

It doesn't always happen, and for whatever stupid reason (probably just chance) when I turn on trace it never crashes, so I don't have a console trace of the crash.

However it has been happening more frequently lately, just today it's happened 3 times. And that's only including the times it's randomly crashed as of this problem. I've also crashed twice today because of switching between servers through the rtb friend list.

I have attached A partial console.log, containing everything from the last server I joined up to where I crashed, as in all the possibly relevant lines.

Here are my computer specs:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (6.1) (64-bit)
RAM: 8 GB
CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core (3.1 GHz)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (4050MB memory)

Nice PC, they are close to my specs. Is this only happening in Blockland or other programs too? If this is happening in other programs or games that use the graphics card try updating ur drivers (Nvidia has nice Beta drivers on GeForce.com)

Do you have any other add-ons in Blockland or all they all default? Take out all non-default add-ons. Is the crashing happening at more than one server or just a particular server?

It's only happening in blockland. It has happened in 3 different servers so far, but it hasn't been going on long so I expect that number to rise, I'm assuming it can happen on any server.

I have lots of addons,  it I don't know of any that do anything with the loading bar or do something upon spawning. I will try that next though.