Dionysus's CityRPG [joshua moon amirite]

Poll

Should I hold a really nice edit of Iban's V2, use IT for the revival, then have a new city built for my mod in progress?

Yes.
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Dionysus's CityRPG [joshua moon amirite]  (Read 30019 times)

The money system and everything is about 60% done. I'll be adding food selling bricks but not sure how they'll work. If you have any ideas I'd be glad to consider them. Beta is now postponed, didn't know i'd be offline for that while.

You could make it like bank bricks where you stand on this brick thing and it gives you a list of options. Then it could give you a menu, the cost, And how long it will take to make. Then you sit down on a different brick and wait for the food. Once the food is done It will appear on a plate in front of you and you click on it multiple times to eat it. (Optional- You could also make it so you have a 1% chance of a bad cook making you food and end up burning, using spoiled ingredients, or accidently putting poison in your food. And if you get one of those, Depending on hunger/health you could die or loose health and slow walk speed for some time)

-Another suggestion
You should make it where you have a possibility to get sick each tick
If there Is No one sick at a time The % Chance of getting sick will be relatively low but as more people are sick it will increase. You could make multiple types of sicknesses that could add defects to pay, walk speed, Falling asleep on the gutters and getting raped, and stopping to sneeze. And If you ever add plants or such you could make it so when you touch a infected plant you could possibly get sick.

-Last Suggestion
Give Fel Reaver A weapon that Shoots tacos at people and they die. xP

accidently putting poison in your food

I laughed, and this is a pretty good idea, I will definitely consider this.

-Last Suggestion
Give Fel Reaver A weapon that Shoots tacos at people and they die. xP

considering this also

let players make food too, making it yourself at home would be a lower quality but a cheaper price than eating out, also let players make food as a career too

Time system finished! <3

1. How did you finish it if you only have your iPad?
2. I ran out of tacos.
3. The chef was trained by Obama.
4. As Eric Cartman says, "Respect my Authoritah!" xD

If you were gonna use Wicked's map you should have got the save with the second city.

.-. Ugh im so bored.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:54:43 AM by Xaisk »

If you were gonna use Wicked's map you should have got the save with the second city.

I don't like that city and it's less memorable :/

.-. Ugh im so bored.

You have a CityRP thread dont you?

1. How did you finish it if you only have your iPad?
2. I ran out of tacos.
3. The chef was trained by Obama.
4. As Eric Cartman says, "Respect my Authoritah!" xD

1. If you go back in the thread, I've announced that I'm back online normally somewhat.
2. I'll get some more.
3. conspiracy
4. hurr

I don't like that city and it's less memorable :/

You have a CityRP thread dont you?

1. If you go back in the thread, I've announced that I'm back online normally somewhat.
2. I'll get some more.
3. conspiracy
4. hurr

Thread got locked for some reason.
ANYWAYS, I think we should change the streets by the mountain to make it less cramped

Been sick for a while, back on the project with some new lovey ideas and implementations.

I was in ISS so I printed out the Torque appendix, and used it to look about on how to write some cool stuff.

Good luck man, I really do hope this doesn't end up like most.

Feel free to hit me up if you ever need help with anything.

-Suggestion
Weapon License.

Make it so people have to buy a weapon license to buy a weapon, we don't need idiots buying a cheap ass gun, going on a major killing spree, getting jailed, earning money IN jail(Mining,Lumber jacking) then coming out with enough money to buy another gun, and kill some more. The price of the License should at least be $500-$600.Weapon's should be fairly priced as well,maybe above $100?

-Suggestion
Weapon License.

Make it so people have to buy a weapon license to buy a weapon, we don't need idiots buying a cheap ass gun, going on a major killing spree, getting jailed, earning money IN jail(Mining,Lumber jacking) then coming out with enough money to buy another gun, and kill some more. The price of the License should at least be $500-$600.Weapon's should be fairly priced as well,maybe above $100?
This is a bad idea. Getting a $500 license for a $100 gun is stupid. Also, being forced to buy a license to buy a gun doesn't make any sense. There's nothing stopping criminal from picking up a gun from a dead player or spawning one themselves, and there shouldn't be a "magical force" that stops them from firing a weapon or picking one up.

OK, but if you get gun raped by a handicapped ass criminal don't come talking to me.

OK, but if you get gun raped by a handicapped ass criminal don't come talking to me.

gun rapes are a type of loveual special interest, I believe.

This is a bad idea. Getting a $500 license for a $100 gun is stupid. Also, being forced to buy a license to buy a gun doesn't make any sense. There's nothing stopping criminal from picking up a gun from a dead player or spawning one themselves, and there shouldn't be a "magical force" that stops them from firing a weapon or picking one up.

True, but if I did do this I would differentiate between legally owning/obtaining a gun and illegally.