Author Topic: build stealers  (Read 5409 times)

bean dog ID 1605 block builder ID 1344 sebinator ID 1137 stole my build then edited it without my permision! i know its not that big of a build but they still stole it and wont get rid of it even though iv asked them too and they said that i didint build it and that they dont care
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:30:05 PM by Kirche »

Please post this unholy shit in the Drama section.

Build stuff in a private server. There is no such thing as an original thought these days. Everyone takes something they've seen and try to make it better.

Oh, and yeah...

YOU'RE PLAYING A GAME WITH LEGO BLOCKS. ON THE INTERNET. Is it worth being upset about?

yes it is, you and anyone like you who steal builds are losers.

people who steal builds and claim it as their own are completely handicapped...
i actually saw a server up with my The Wall DM that i posted a download link here on the forums. the guy said he built it himself... i lold

I usually just play with them when I know they build steal.

Like, on the tv & usa server, I saw a big pirate ship that I had seen before. 

I knew it wasn't built by the person who had claimed to build it.  Plus, it was made in bedroom...  And it was floating. 

So I took out my briefcase, bought a trench coat and cool looking hat, and got to work.

Me: Hey, this looks nice, did you built it?
(at the same exact time, lightningace (or somebody) asked the same thing)
Ghost Rider: Yes, me and lightningace made it.
Me:  Ah, I see, how'd you get it to float? 
Ghost Rider: I dont know, it just sorta' happened. 
Me:  How long did it take you to build? 
Ghost Rider:  I don't know.
Me: How many bricks?
Ghost Rider: I can't remember. 
Me: So, did you build it all by yourself?
Ghost Rider: Yes.  (I now had proof he had stolen it, or atleast lied about building it.  For earlier he had said he and lightning ace made it.  However, lightningace had complimented his build, as if he hadn't built it.  Oh yea, and the ship was floating.)

However... when I pointed these things out, I got banned.

Yar I saw The Wall DM up, some nub let rocket drive admin in his server and rocket loaded it and claimed it.  Then he offered copy rights to all.  The nub gave me the admin pass and I then proceeded to permaban everyone.

haha wow....okay
1. I don't claim the build as my own..i know you built it and if anyone would ask if i built it i would say no...
2. it was in my server so whatever...
3. stop whining and get some of your facts straight before you actually say stuff
4. you didn't ask nicely..lmao

Someone called 'Builder' stole my super speedway build and edited it but i dont care because everyone knows i built it lol. You can DL it off the forums.

whine whine complain complain.

Things to do to prevent your builds from being stolen:

1. post your finished builds on the forums!!!

2. write your name everywhere on the build (secret places or not)

3. DON'T pandaING HOST YOUR UNFINISHED BUILDS ONLINE IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM pandaING STOLEN!!!