Author Topic: your daily dose of "wanting-to-punch-a-wall".  (Read 8504 times)

So if you're the child of heteroloveual parents you can't take a two foot fall onto sand?  

they're trying to say that their children will be embarrassed by having gay parents and that they "need" a mother and a father.

No.

After the lady asks "where's your mommy", 2 guys walk up to the kid. And since the ending says something about marriage I think it's pretty easy for you to figure out what this is about.
"Is marriage about what adults demand, or what children need?"

Well the kid seemed pretty bummed that he didn't have a mother, right? It seemed to imply a father couldn't do the same for him.

"Is marriage about what adults demand, or what children need?"

Well the kid seemed pretty bummed that he didn't have a mother, right? It seemed to imply a father couldn't do the same for him.
Yeah, I didn't get what you were saying at first. Whoopsies :S


I bet this topic will turn into a stuffstorm.

Everything controversial does.


Oh, it's about gay marriage.
I didn't even notice.

I bet this topic will turn into a stuffstorm.

Everything controversial does.
I dont think this topic is very controversial here.

I bet this topic will turn into a stuffstorm.

Everything controversial does.
Actually, suprisingly just about everyone on this forum supports same love marriage so there's no confliction.


I really do think that a child would need a woman and a man to bring him up the more I think of it. You have to kind of be developed in feminine and masculine sides.

I really do think that a child would need a woman and a man to bring him up the more I think of it. You have to kind of be developed in feminine and masculine sides.
No.
My friend was raised by lesbian parents and hes fine.

Fine from what you can see so far. Mental problems don't develop easily or noticeably.

Also it isn't a bad video, it's good quality, good angles, kinda good actors, but the ending ruins it all. Kill the maker.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:12:37 PM by John Freeman »

Fine from what you can see so far. Mental problems don't develop easily or noticeably.
Ive also met straight adults who were raised by gay parents, and again, they're fine.