Author Topic: your daily dose of "wanting-to-punch-a-wall".  (Read 8511 times)


It's a ploy to prevent same-love marriage from being legal.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:15:37 PM by Aphtonites »

i want to believe  Freeman link=topic=213165.msg6013737#msg6013737 date=1352080326]

[/quote]
It's a ploy to prevent same-love marriage from being legal.

nice bbcode


I was raised 100% by a father, never interacted with my mother before, and I turned out fine. Whoever made that video needs to be whipped.

Also it isn't a bad video, it's good quality, good angles, kinda good actors, I don't see why people want to kill the maker, I mean the topic is kinda dumb but why so many dislikes?

Because it promotes pedantic, idiotic hatred perhaps idk maybe???

nice bbcode
Thanks, I typed it up on an android, excellent bbcode, don't you think?

wow there's a lot of random hatespeech here

Thanks, I typed it up on an android, excellent bbcode, don't you think?
dont blame the android, ive posted from my phone quite a few times and never once has it messed up. your fault.

dont blame the android, ive posted from my phone quite a few times and never once has it messed up. your fault.
I love android, I'm not actually blaming it on the OS, it's just that phones in general are awkward to type on.

i want to believe  Freeman link=topic=213165.msg6013737#msg6013737 date=1352080326]


It's a ploy to prevent same-love marriage from being legal.
You talkin' to me?
oh where you quoting me? If so I misread his quote thinking he said it was good quality but the ending was bad. I edited the quote so it fit me a little more.

Also it isn't a bad video, it's good quality, good angles, kinda good actors, but the ending ruins it all. Kill the maker.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:14:20 PM by John Freeman »



I literally made a sound that sounded like a Cherokee throat singer deepthroating a massive dragon carrot.



I literally made a sound that sounded like a Cherokee throat singer deepthroating a massive dragon carrot.
Go away, there's no stuffstorm happening, just about everyone here supports gay marriage so there's no loving conflict.

Go away, there's no stuffstorm happening, just about everyone here supports gay marriage so there's no loving conflict.
Except for the occasional one or two people.

Anyway, I believe gay marriage is fine, whoever made this video is obviously a reincarnated Adolf Riddler.

I really do think that a child would need a woman and a man to bring him up the more I think of it. You have to kind of be developed in feminine and masculine sides.

Is there anything to actually back up what you think? Because it seems like this is just an idea pulled out of your ass. Are you telling that single parents shouldn't have children either?

aaaaggghhh

i'm really starting to hate people