Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Funny pepto bismol thing
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Funny pepto bismol thing (Read 995 times)
Cool Boi
November 05, 2012, 09:45:59 PM
Who remembers this stuff? Catchiest thing ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWKnvXimQg
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Shortcut
November 05, 2012, 09:46:53 PM
BubbaGum
November 05, 2012, 09:47:22 PM
I feel violated.
fred da kiko
November 05, 2012, 09:47:31 PM
Huh, they found someone who could put it to song.
Ghille
November 05, 2012, 09:56:23 PM
I used to loving love this commercial.
Cool Boi
November 05, 2012, 10:03:32 PM
Quote from: Ghille on November 05, 2012, 09:56:23 PM
I used to loving love this commercial.
My opinion in a nutshell
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Funny pepto bismol thing