Morons at school

Author Topic: Morons at school  (Read 1194 times)

Holy stuff it's bad.
Like literally every lesson at my school gets hijacked by the same bunch of idiots who think it's cool to piss around all the time. They pick up desks and chairs and throw them around the room, they throw stuff at people and they just don't stop loving talking! Like all the god damn time they're yelling stuff at each other, I've been at this school for 2 months now and I've already had SIX lessons where the teacher has just gave up and left, seriously.
It's like Australians don't give a stuff about learning anything, they just don't care, and it's really pissing me off.

Anyway, discuss idiots/morons at school

i thought the title was "mormons at school"

i was sadly disappoint

Do you go to a "special" school, because that would have never been tolerated by any teacher I have ever had.

About three quarters of this country are morons.

We've all had classmates like this.

In one of my study halls I had one guy like that. He jokingly said that I had a gun when I did not. The old ass teacher misheard it as "I have a gun" and called security who was a retired cop. Kid got tackled to the ground in class. It was great.

Where are you in Aus?
This kind of behavior generally dies down a lot in year 11 & 12, most classes under that generally have a forgettard group. Most public schools especially are like that.
Even though I'm one of the people in that group...

Wow, and I thought my classmates were bad during a substitute teacher...

But they're NOTHING compared to this.

my classmates are a bunch of selfish incompetent lousy
Bitches

and you bet i'll laugh at them when there working there ass off in a factory 15 years from now

I hate morons
and most cool kids
and our terrible security giard.

I hate morons
and most cool kids
and our terrible security giard.
OH MAN I can not STAND GIARDS!

OH MAN I can not STAND GIARDS!

GIARDS GET ON MY NERVES ALL THE TIME

Stop laughing at me :ccccccccccccc

Where are you in Aus?
This kind of behavior generally dies down a lot in year 11 & 12, most classes under that generally have a forgettard group. Most public schools especially are like that.
Even though I'm one of the people in that group...

i can second this, except we aren't loving handicaps all the time