Author Topic: JVS refuses to work.  (Read 961 times)

I deleted this stuff Support_Legacy doors and the Support_Doors

JVS doe snot appear in brick menu at all. I should have never updated my loving server. Any ideas?

I deleted this stuff Support_Legacy doors and the Support_Doors

JVS doe snot appear in brick menu at all. I should have never updated my loving server. Any ideas?
Are you using gay launcher?
Maybe redownlooad jvs?

Are you using gay launcher?
Maybe redownlooad jvs?
No, Updated my Kalphiter server. And I did it twice.

Console.

I may have found somehting.

Code: [Select]
JVS_TheLegendsDoors
$AddOn__JVS_TheLegendsDoors = 1;
Loading Add-On: JVS_TheLegendsDoors (CRC:1276230302)
Executing Add-Ons/JVS_TheLegendsDoors/server.cs.

ERROR: ForceRequiredAddOn() - "Support_LegacyDoors" is not a valid add-on
BackTrace: ->[Deso_Chat]onStart->[Deso_Chat]serverPart2->[Deso_Chat]dedicatedKeyCheck->[Deso_Chat]initDedicated->[Deso_Chat]createServer->[Deso_Chat]onServerCreated->loadAddOns->forceRequiredAddOn

JVS_DoorsPack0: JVS_Content is missing and is required by this Add-On.
BackTrace: ->[Deso_Chat]onStart->[Deso_Chat]serverPart2->[Deso_Chat]dedicatedKeyCheck->[Deso_Chat]initDedicated->[Deso_Chat]createServer->[Deso_Chat]onServerCreated->loadAddOns

0 datablocks added.

JVS_SwitchesPack2
$AddOn__JVS_SwitchesPack2 = 1;
Loading Add-On: JVS_SwitchesPack2 (CRC:901710268)
Executing Add-Ons/JVS_SwitchesPack2/server.cs.

ERROR: ForceRequiredAddOn() - "Support_LegacyDoors" is not a valid add-on
BackTrace: ->[Deso_Chat]onStart->[Deso_Chat]serverPart2->[Deso_Chat]dedicatedKeyCheck->[Deso_Chat]initDedicated->[Deso_Chat]createServer->[Deso_Chat]onServerCreated->loadAddOns->forceRequiredAddOn

JVS_SwitchesPack1: JVS_Content is missing and is required for this Add-On to work.
BackTrace: ->[Deso_Chat]onStart->[Deso_Chat]serverPart2->[Deso_Chat]dedicatedKeyCheck->[Deso_Chat]initDedicated->[Deso_Chat]createServer->[Deso_Chat]onServerCreated->loadAddOns

0 datablocks added.
And that continues for all the other JVS doors.

The hell? I have JVS Content.

The hell? I have JVS Content.
And this thing thinks you don't. Furthermore, the fact that inside the JVS door's server.cs it appears to add ForceRequiredAddon for the Legacy Doors is rather disturbing.
Perhaps it suggests a problem built into the engine by Badspot to fix Legacy Doors not working on dedicated servers.

Double post:

Found this further down:

Code: [Select]
JVS_Content
$AddOn__JVS_Content = 1;
  Skipping JVS_Content in favor of Support_LegacyDoors

What the forget, Support_LegacyDoors was deleted.

Triple post: If Support_Doors and Support_LegacyDoors are still enabled in config/server/ADD_ON_LIST, that may be causing the engine to think they're enabled. I deleted a duplicate ZAPT folder a month ago and it's entry remains in my addon list as

$AddOn__Gamemode_ZAPT2 = -1;

Granted, I never ENABLED Gamemode_ZAPT2, but if the "enabled status" carries over, then that might be the source of the issue.

MY WHOLE CONFIG FOLDER IS GONE, WTF????

MY WHOLE CONFIG FOLDER IS GONE, WTF????
...What the loving hell?!?

Badspot, do you know anything about this?

JVS is back, But my whole Config file is reset. How fun.

JVS is back, But my whole Config file is reset. How fun.
Well, I guess it's true. You can't get rid of your problems, you can only replace them with different ones.