Author Topic: The anti-drama topic  (Read 30311 times)

I love that you felt the need to bump this thread. Plus you're one of the more favorable girls on this forum!

I love this guy for his openness  :cookieMonster:

Your avatar is really abstract, I like it c:

rockslide has the best avatar ever

I just now realized it was only about the person above you so whatever

Wow okay Ill try to say something nice about people that come to mind

Block1zilla --- I havent seen much of you but you seem like a cool person in general so you're okay with me keep doing whatever you do

Pacha is nice but sometimes hes mean I dont get it but he is cute looking and I wish we were friends in real life

Stocking is very pretty and intelligent.

Boltster is realistic and practical and admirable in many ways

Visage is very nice and funny and good looking

Alyx Vance is fun to talk to and actually very kind most of the time

Wynd_Fox kind of scares me but for some reason he is just a very funny quirky person

Colten is a great brother and he always protects me <3

ATKitton is super nice and pretty and one of my favorite mothers of the forum

Taboo/whatever his name is now texts me and usually keeps me company and is good at keeping a decent conversation so I would like to congratulate him for that.

shyGriff is very cute and I just want to pinch her cheeks and take her out to get ice cream.

Shazoo is the best daughter ever and we are in love and are now raising a child together.

LizzyRascal is by far one of my favorite people on the forum because she kind of acts like a guy but she isnt a guy and thats pretty cool.

Walk2222 actually talks to me sometimes and he is very nice and caring and he likes doges

Bisjac is one of the smartest and most practical people on the forum and even though he asks for innapropriate pictures he is fairly amusing.

Nickelob Ultra is hilarious and to be honest from like the start of joining this forum I always wanted him to like me lol.

TeslaCoil shares similar interests with me that are very uncommon so its nice that I can actually be honest with her and talk about things that I like.

Axolotl creeps me out at times but he is a very sweet person and I enjoy talking to him and his shyness is very kawaii desu~~

Toxic is my husband and i luv him very much

e-maxx is very weird but sometimes tolerable and I find his weird car special interest amusing yet his posts are very predictable but still.

Chrono was always pretty mean to me but I heard he is in love with me and  he and his friend ( see next ) are very funny and make a cute couple and stuff

Cybersix is nice but is old so idk

Elecro is actually really nice and I used to not like him when I first saw him on the forum but now I think he's one of my favorite 12 year olds

Darkness is nice and he got me a sweet game and sometimes he messages me randomly and idk if hes gay I guess the world will never know idk :(

Thats all I can think of for now

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:33:45 PM by BubbaGum »