Author Topic: The anti-drama topic  (Read 31739 times)

Shygriff is not shy

most of that was jokes. since you all kept posting before me. I don't actually have problems with any of the people I mentioned
Oh thats cool, then. You stopped talking to me on Steam before so I thought I annoyed you.

Night Fox likes the same kind of research as I do. And he's cool.

Lol

nobody compliments me
gime attention

Oh thats cool, then. You stopped talking to me on Steam before so I thought I annoyed you.

You're really good at expressing your feelings in order to solve things.

Night Fox likes the same kind of research as I do. And he's cool.
Night loves a lot of research..

You're really good at expressing your feelings in order to solve things.

You're really good at finding awesome ways to compliment people. c;

nobody compliments me
gime attention
you like the same genre of music as I do (electronic)

dub love

nobody compliments me
gime attention

You are very good at attempting to solve problems on the forums, like telling ones you feel are bad to be locked. You are worth so much attention, simply because you are a fellow human being. :)

he rly knows how to make a guy feel good
I thats cool, then. You stopped talking to me on Steam before so I thought I annoyed you.
I don't start conversations with many people much bc I feel like they'll disapprove of my talking to them

You're really good at finding awesome ways to compliment people. c;

Thank you, you're really good at making me feel great on the things I try hard on.

You are very good at attempting to solve problems on the problems, like telling ones you feel are bad to be locked. You are worth so much attention, simply because you are a fellow human being. :)

Damn, you're almost too nice.

op is really funny and i enjoy talking with him on steam

don't know who you are, but your probably a good person

he rly knows how to make a guy feel goodI don't start conversations with many people much bc I feel like they'll disapprove of my talking to them
same