bf3snipertrollownage - Total Hypocrite

Author Topic: bf3snipertrollownage - Total Hypocrite  (Read 2363 times)

So I was browsing the server list, then I saw bf3snipertrollownage's dragon RP. I got curious and joined.
When I spawned, bf3snipertrollownage  was freekilling. I found a shop with weapons and fought the dragon

(bf3snipertrollownage). It turns out he is using an invincible playertype. I used a darkness spell on him then he says "Dont use darkness". Then this is when Hypocritisy kicks in. He then used darkness on me. I used ice, revealing his normal avatar. Then he teleports me to an infinite falling height. He killed me multiple times. True
 hypocritisty incoming.

I then found Fire Breath in the shop. I used it on him and it kills him. After a few seconds, I am banned from the server. Sorry I could not gather further pictures. Here's a pic:

I recommend avoiding him. This guy is a total douche and Hypocrite.

Although he does appear to be a hypocrite, Did the server have rules?

It did not have rules. I only killed him ONCE when he killed me multiple times then got banned.

It did not have rules. I only killed him ONCE when he killed me multiple times then got banned.
Then rejoice that you have been removed from such a horrible server, As hypocritical abusive host's like this clearly shouldn't be running a server.

lol hypocritisy

anyways, this guy seems like an idiot

I would support this.

More handicaps are showing up around here.

Now now, Even though this once experience might have been discouraging, Rejoice and be happy for the more members we will soon have and enjoy the amazing excitement for brand new interesting servers.

why
do people
join godawful servers
and then get upset when they get banned
this is something i really don't understand and probably won't ever understand

why
do people
join godawful servers
and then get upset when they get banned
this is something i really don't understand and probably won't ever understand

what? how are people supposed to know a server is awful if they haven't been there yet?
nobody can just predict the quality of the server they're joining.

what? how are people supposed to know a server is awful if they haven't been there yet?

In some cases people say "Don't judge a book by it's cover", but when it comes to servers the name says a lot about the server.

I mean, yeah, you don't actually know what the server's like before you join, but shouldn't a server titled "bf3snipertrollownage's dragon RP" set off a few red flags?

In some cases people say "Don't judge a book by it's cover", but when it comes to servers the name says a lot about the server.

I mean, yeah, you don't actually know what the server's like before you join, but shouldn't a server titled "bf3snipertrollownage's dragon RP" set off a few red flags?

yeah, that's true. i would not join a server if the host was named "bf3snipertrollownage"

bf3snipertrollownage's dragon RP
And that wasn't the point I was getting at. If you join a bad server and get banned, why get upset over it?

bf3snipertrollownage's dragon RP
And that wasn't the point I was getting at. If you join a bad server and get banned, why get upset over it?

well, i don't think he really got upset over it, it's just that this is unacceptable friendry.