Petrol Station

Author Topic: Petrol Station  (Read 5253 times)

I've had this sitting in my saves for a bit now, so i loaded it earlier, updated it with new bricks, turned on shaders, took some pictures and here it is, a petrol station in a desert!

View of the petrol station from some cacti!

Interior, terrible i know.

Birds eye view (kind of anyway) think i forgot to resize this one, but it just gives you a view of it's size.

The station at night, sun has just set, shows off the lights!

Another shot of it at night.

Feel free to rate out of ten, constructive criticism appreciated.

I like it.
It would be fun to add to and make a zombie survival game.

reminds me of that animated video of blockland where the guys car breaks down and he goes to the gas station
yours looks quite like it

Does the lights use day/night events?

reminds me of that animated video of blockland where the guys car breaks down and he goes to the gas station
it is from it...

ye same
it is from it...

how yu kno

First pic is awesome, I love it.

it is from it...
Can someone put a link to this video? i've never seen it, want to see how alike they look!

Can someone put a link to this video? i've never seen it, want to see how alike they look!
Enjoy

it is from it...
Nvm I just rememberd that it looked like it...

They kind of look alike i suppose, colours mainly

I'd like some close-up pictures of the gas pumps.

Absolutely 10/10, That is a wonderful build, Although the green/yellow pumps seem out of place.

7/10

Good work, Could use some Light terrain around it...

9/10, I love the simplicity and theme. The cactuses look kinda odd though.