America needs your help on the road to legalization of Marijuana (New Link)

Poll

Should I lock this before someone dies?

Yes
27 (67.5%)
No
13 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: America needs your help on the road to legalization of Marijuana (New Link)  (Read 9569 times)

This isn't a place to debate if you aren't for it then leave. I am asking all in favor of legalization to do me a favor. I created this petition a few minutes ago and I need at least 150 sigs to make it visible and 25k sigs to get it submitted to legislature. The petition is to legalize marijuana in California with similar laws to Colorado. If you could do us all a favor whether you live in California or not and sign this it would be awesome. You just need an email and you can make a quick account. Just one signature from you will make a difference. Come on Blocklanders! It's time to make a change

EDIT: Petition with more merit and ability https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-marijuana-federal-controlled-substance-act-and-allow-states-decide-how-they-want-regulate-it/lzSd9fcG
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:32:19 PM by (Fallen) »

YOU created a petition?
I'm sure there were already a thousand others you could have just used.

Besides, you forgot the link.

all my NO.
Thanks for contributing so much to the thread.

didn't colarado and washington just legalize it? the country is already moving towards full legalization, i dont think you making a petition is going to do anything lol

I'm pretty sure it would be some type of fraud to sign a petition for California and be neither a resident of California or a registered voter.

Or at least my name wouldn't count.

yeah ill just sign right...
uh

because, Marijuana kills braincells.
though doing only that.

we need a smarter USA, not a stupider, hungrier one.

YOU created a petition?
I'm sure there were already a thousand others you could have just used.

Besides, you forgot the link.
Thanks for contributing so much to the thread.
I checked the others were for different states and issues

though doing only that.

Lets ban alcohol and all that while were add it then.

Don't we all think America is forgeted up as it is?

though doing only that.

First of all Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells. Depriving yourself of oxygen does. Second of all if you read the OP I said this wasn't meant to be a debate. If you aren't for this why are you wasting your time in the thread being against it. Maybe you should go make your own petition AGAINST legalization if you are so geared towards posting about it on a legalization thread

and bring in mandatory abortions for all couples with a low combined IQ

and cigarettes