Author Topic: Youtube Star hatelist  (Read 3967 times)

Alright folks, suggest some people to hate. I'll start this list out with the defaults:

RayWilliamJohnson
iJustine
PewdiePie
Tobuscus
Meganspeaks
Smosh
Onison
Jenna Marbles

Try to suggest really popular stars, and not just the people who might get a few ten thousand or so views a video. An adequate amount of hate for someone will grant them a spot on this list.

And...... commence the hate!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:45:13 PM by Dodger »




where the hell are MeganSpeaks and CopperCab

EDIT: and misshannahminx and every minecraft lets player and magicalpockyusagi

I dont really hate anyone
Why would I watch them if i hated them

Why would I watch them if i hated them
for the joy of hatred

I dont really hate anyone
Wait scratch that
Reply people
I want to kill all of them in the same room, and feast on the bodies

Definitely don't like RWJ, don't know iJustine, and you know where I stand with Pewdie and Toby.
I also don't like TheUncleDolan show or whatever the hell it's called, Meganspeaks, and I don't really like smosh.


Wait scratch that
Reply people
I want to kill all of them in the same room, and feast on the bodies
These are the only YouTube accounts I hate and can't avoid.
They fill up related videos on the things I do want to watch. So, when I watch something and want to watch something similar, I find myself stuck with stuff from accounts filled with busts that exist just for making money.

every vlogger
I've maybe seen a couple that I've found funny, but I generally don't care for vloggers.

It's people sat in front of a camera talking to me about often boring and unimportant things.
There are better places for me to get my entertainment and comedy from than people talking nonsense for 20 minutes and doing nothing else.


Although Let's Players (like the Yogscast) may do similar things in just talking nonsense, at the very least, they do it around the medium of gaming or a particular game I enjoy. I like Let's Players for that reason.
They have an actual topic, and the crap they talk about doesn't seem forced on me.

i dont hate any specific youtube "celebrity" but what does annoy me is the people who use the tags of popular people or make their videos responses to popular videos just to get views


every youtube star
doesn't matter who
I hate them all