Author Topic: dead assassin's cityRPG  (Read 3859 times)

Stop ranting about things you don't like, Brian, isn't this like your 4-5th rant?

That made me laugh harder than it should have.
I can't tell if that's supposed to be Butthurt sarcasm (hey my iPhone recognizes Butthurt as a word!) or you found something I said genuinely funny...

Stop ranting about things you don't like, Brian, isn't this like your 4-5th rant?
Is that not the point of drama? Pointing out flaws for others to see and be aware of?

I disagree i think roads are the easyest part and background terrein, elevated terrein is the hardest

I can build some pretty lovey roads, even curves  :cookieMonster:

You have some nice curves, boi. But I do agree with you, I can design roads no sweat, it's functional cubescape that's hard to do

I can't tell if that's supposed to be Butthurt sarcasm (hey my iPhone recognizes Butthurt as a word!) or you found something I said genuinely funny...
I found it genuinely funny. I try to avoid butthurt sarcasm.

Here are my lovey somewhat half-assed roads. Enhance for Maximum loveyness

I found it genuinely funny. I try to avoid butthurt sarcasm.
Mind sharing what was funny? I'm mildly confused

@brian, those are nice, but remind me to get you on sag's server on Tuesday. That's pretty much all of my work (save for the buildings, those are public projects), I'll see what images I can post tomorrow morning

That residential one is a bit narrow though

@brian, those are nice, but remind me to get you on sag's server on Tuesday. That's pretty much all of my work (save for the buildings, those are public projects), I'll see what images I can post tomorrow morning

I've seen your work. some pretty good stuff there

I also need to work on my cubespacing

Feel free to practice on sag's server with me, I was thinking about making a waterfall, if your interested MSG me

It was pretty obvious, and I cut into your double post.

C-c-c-combo breaker.

Anyways, did he actually double-jail you? As in jail you once for 10 and jail you again immediately thereafter for 16?

Yeah it was obvious.

Lol combo.

He triple jailed me.I had a 4 wanted level, and then he added 6 wanted level, jailed me, and did it again.Reason:Angering a Badmin

Good road. :P

Pretty damn good grassy

Pretty damn good grassy
Thorfin actually made it for something we were making. Should have put that. Oops.