Author Topic: Mr. Wallet thinks that Dark Souls is easy!  (Read 1088 times)

Mr. Wallet has taken on the easy game, DARK SOULS. Watch as he plows through this game like a knife through butter.



Its easier than drinking water

Its easier than drinking water
hey
some of us have severe drinking problems we're working through, alright

Its easier than drinking water

OP is just a skeleton, you insensitive ass.


hey
some of us have severe drinking problems we're working through, alright
You're right

ITS EASIER THAN BREATHING

Or moving a slight twitch

wtf i couldnt get past the first boss in this game
this game was loving ridiculous and i never got how you could win unless you methodically killed monsters for like a year to get enough soul stuff to upgrade properly

You're right

ITS EASIER THAN BREATHING

Or moving a slight twitch
Some of us have asthma or tourettes...

wtf i couldnt get past the first boss in this game
this game was loving ridiculous and i never got how you could win unless you methodically killed monsters for like a year to get enough soul stuff to upgrade properly
It's about looking around and killing the right things. Not to mention playing the game right.

It's so much fun, sadly i don't own it. But i played the stuff out of it at a friend's house.

shalalalalala don't be afraid, shalalalala kis deh girl.

It's about looking around and killing the right things. Not to mention playing the game right.

It's so much fun, sadly i don't own it. But i played the stuff out of it at a friend's house.
i looted the stuff out of everything and killed everything

i looted the stuff out of everything and killed everything
Are you dodging? Are you wearing the proper armor?

omfg mr wallet is handicapped, he has to go for a charisma build!


I beat the first boss on the first try.

Ultimately my verdict is that the game (so far) is not hard at all, and I don't expect it to become much too much harder except in the boss battles (though I've been told I'm still sort-of in tutorial land still).

What the game is, and very, is tedious. If you know what to do you just do it without any real thought process or strategy, but it takes forever and wears at your patience because you just want to move on to the fun part (bosses and new areas). I get the impression that people talking about this game have confused the terms "tedious" and "hard", because yeah having a tedious job is hard in it's own way, but that's not really what we are supposed to mean when we call a game "hard". I don't think of Desert Bus as "hard" in the standard video game sense.

There was a ton of lulz involved with the fact that it's a preposterously bad port to PC.

What else... Oh yeah the game does not convey any information to you whatsoever. Your only options are outside guidance or a huge amount of trial-and-error, and even then you are lucky if trial-and-error actually teaches you anything, because punishment looks the same as normal gameplay because everything deals so much damage right at the start. Even the storyline is not conveyed properly and Keo says that I was wrong about who the bad guy is and why I'm fighting. I only understood 10% of the cutscenes and dialog so far and apparently I got that wrong too. Nothing in the game makes any sense.