Sorry Morpheus from Killer9094

Author Topic: Sorry Morpheus from Killer9094  (Read 1309 times)

Hello! I have a Ugly username Sorry i was pretty Dumb back there when i created this account Listen.
I saw Morpheus Post about Me being a Total Ass For Perma Ban.I got Really made fun of By A whole Bunch of Cronys who never even been to My servers. The reason I banned him was:I get Sensitive Alot So much.I have a Short Temper Idk how to say it but listen. Im sorry morpheus. Im unbanning you I didnt know I was Over Reacting.And to the person who did make fun of me A whole Bunch of times. Well I don't know what to say but personally Your another one of them And also Im sorry for all those who got banned Im Unbanning them All.Even i will give Free Admin to Those who got Banned And wanted to play for a long time.Sorry all I hope you know thats All i can do.Morpheus Personally I hope you Read this Also.And if you know him Tell him.about this post. Thank you for Sharing your time And please dont correct my spelling and other things it gets me mad.  :cookieMonster:

I'm sure he'll be fine about it

It was very kind of you to apologize, Although perhaps it would have been better to send it in in a personal message, Now, I'm not dismissing this at all, You offered an apology and that's a nice thing for you to have done.

Oh Thanks i'm just doing this right now because Today i Also got my sensitivity So really this isnt just an apology to Morpheus its To Everyone that i Banned for Almost no apparent reason

Ok, well, I'm glad you've gotten to the point where you can realize your mistakes. Just so you know, it makes it hard to read when you capitalize every other word (but you've probably heard that already)

I wouldn't give the people you banned admin. They may use it to take revenge for what you did, even if you did apologize.

Perhaps i should edit the post :I

Though I'm pointing this out considerably later on, you may have noticed you cannot edit in drama.
awh shucks
We all know the feeling.

I'm feeling an urge to correct every single mistake in that post.

I'm feeling an urge to correct every single mistake in that post.
My post? If so go right ahead, if it's someone else's they probably won't care too much...

i think you should've sent him a PM instead

Hello! I have a Ugly username Sorry i was pretty Dumb back there when i created this account Listen.
I saw Morpheus Post about Me being a Total Ass For Perma Ban.I got Really made fun of By A whole Bunch of Cronys who never even been to My servers. The reason I banned him was:I get Sensitive Alot So much.I have a Short Temper Idk how to say it but listen. Im sorry morpheus. Im unbanning you I didnt know I was Over Reacting.And to the person who did make fun of me A whole Bunch of times. Well I don't know what to say but personally Your another one of them And also Im sorry for all those who got banned Im Unbanning them All.Even i will give Free Admin to Those who got Banned And wanted to play for a long time.Sorry all I hope you know thats All i can do.Morpheus Personally I hope you Read this Also.And if you know him Tell him.about this post. Thank you for Sharing your time And please dont correct my spelling and other things it gets me mad.  :cookieMonster:
I think the name still works

Why do people make public apologizes like this that are directed for only like one or two people? If you were apologizing for the entire community perhaps a small bit of this would be necessary, but right now this topic is really nothing but a public personal message.

Yeah Its a Public Thing All the bans in my list are all God damn Perma's I should take anger classed whatever its called but its for a  lot of people if you ask me.