Uganda Passes ‘Kill the Gays’ Bill

Author Topic: Uganda Passes ‘Kill the Gays’ Bill  (Read 6684 times)

And you dumbforgets wonder why we dislike conservatives like you.

Anyone who doesn't understand the NECESSITY of religious beliefs/intolerances being separate from state is either uninformed, or stupid.
I'm a moderate, we dislike both of you. Stop fighting :(.

Also Chrono, what would I do? Well if I was a good teacher I would teach people how to irrigate crops. The only problem is with the droughts over on that continent ground water would be hard to come buy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:13:49 PM by Harm94 »

I'm not actually surprised by this at all. I already knew how much of a homophobic country Uganda is.

the homos can just leave uganda, no?

Shouldn't they be caring about stuff like getting an economy/civilization instead?

Since when did the Ugandian Government even have control of the country?

Since when did the Ugandian Government even have control of the country?
Never.

well arent we the most important opinion in the world.

this is exactly how christians are SUPPOSED to live. the liberal christians in the US are all fakes.

i say grats on a democratic country getting what the majority actually wants.

well arent we the most important opinion in the world.

this is exactly how christians are SUPPOSED to live. the liberal christians in the US are all fakes.

i say grats on a democratic country getting what the majority actually wants.

uganda be kidding me

loving A, Boltster. I came in here to specifically make that joke.

While we should intervene
Why.

I'm not pro traditional marriage, but just because another country is to a great extent doesn't mean it's our job to slap their stuff.

loving A, Boltster. I came in here to specifically make that joke.
So did i, but i managed to pull it off too c:

its clear the politics in that country actually work FOR the people and what the people want.
this is a win for them.

thats far better then what we have here and in the UK where the politics are all a sham for a handful of companies to make money.
so what if they kill gays. ugandans still technically have more freedom then we do.