Author Topic: Uganda Passes ‘Kill the Gays’ Bill  (Read 6783 times)

I'm a bit late, but shouldn't we let them kill themselves?  Saves the world a whole bunch of problems, having all of these morons out of the way.

Remember:  They kill each other for being gay based off of the presence of HIV.  Most of the people have HIV, if I remember, due to the poor protection down there.

The virgins are safe.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:30:51 PM by Jerkface »

I'm a bit late, but shouldn't we let them kill themselves?  Saves the world a whole bunch of problems, having all of these morons out of the way.

Remember:  They kill each other for being gay based off of the presence of HIV.  Most of the people have HIV, if I remember, due to the poor protection down there.

The virgins are safe.
forget you dude

having all of these morons out of the way.
Woah, pal.  A chromosomal mutation, indicating loveual attraction differences, is implicit of stupidity?  Are you 10, or something?

I fixed it by bolding the important parts.

No no, no need to thank me.  They have to be stupid to pass a law that kills all gay people without trial purely because they have HIV.

i still don't get how having HIV makes them "morons"
and even if they were morons, why the hell would you want them dead? starfish.

The catch is that he's a moron, too!

Ouch! Right in the faith for humanity!

The government is killing all people that have HIV.

When did I call the people being killed morons?

When did I call the people being killed morons?
I'm a bit late, but shouldn't we let them kill themselves?  Saves the world a whole bunch of problems, having all of these morons out of the way.

Most of the people have HIV, if I remember, due to the poor protection down there.

...you're really really stupid. i have to go, bye.

someone please explain to him how stupid he is

Good god. Some people are dipstuffs. I'd like to shake the hand of the man who can talk some sense into their legislation.