Author Topic: Why can't kids my age be normal?  (Read 4831 times)

Most kids my age that I know prejudge me, even though I'm as white as you can get

I'm not really nerdy either. I usually just sit alone with my thoughts.

I've dated a couple of people. They got bored of me.

Most kids my age that I know prejudge me, even though I'm as white as you can get

I'm not really nerdy either. I usually just sit alone with my thoughts.

I've dated a couple of people. They got bored of me.

it's funny because you're making it sound like if you're white you can't be judged

[img ]http://05.images.fireden.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Diablo-312.jpeg[/img]
it's funny because you're making it sound like if you're white you can't be judged

Nice ninja edit

at that age rude is normal

what? what does white have to do with being judged?

what? what does white have to do with being judged?

Uhh,

I didn't mean it that way...?

I was using the word white as a stereotype. Chill, bro.

It wasn't skin color, I meant anti-rap and the general personality stuff

I wouldn't dream of judging someone by their appearance. I try to make friends with everyone.

I'm hated in my school because I like PC gaming.

Everyone is like "LOL IDIOT U CAN'T PLAY CALL OF SWAGGER ON COMPOOPER!! ONLY ON XBOX!!!"

Atleast I have you, forums. ;-;

Everyone is like "LOL IDIOT U CAN'T PLAY CALL OF SWAGGER ON COMPOOPER!! ONLY ON XBOX!!!"

Oh god, bro. That's gotta suck.

Everyone is like "LOL IDIOT U CAN'T PLAY CALL OF SWAGGER ON COMPOOPER!! ONLY ON PS3!!!"

You know, if people misinterpret what you are saying, maybe it is a sign you should reword it instead of reposting the same tribal-seeming stuff everywhere.

try telling someone that Cod Sucks and then attempt to describe blockland without immediateley getting "minecraft ripoff"

try telling someone that Cod Sucks and then attempt to describe blockland without immediateley getting "minecraft ripoff"
Pretty much the only people who play PC at my school play Minecraft so it's not really worth it as they would dismiss it as "MEINCRUNCH ROPIFF!!!!"

The forums aren't mutch to brag about  :panda:

the Eccentric community is  :cookieMonster:

people at my high school weren't/aren't 'typical' console gamers in general

they play things like skyrim and CoD, sure, but they seem to acknowledge that CoD is silly at this point and the only reason why they don't PC game is because they don't have PCs good enough for gaming