Is Glass's Island Fortwars dead? [Glass is making a CityRPG]

Poll

Do you think that the donations for his server are essentially a scam? (Once his server shuts down you won't get your money back, and it may be possible that he will shut down the server because of competition.)

Yes
12 (85.7%)
No
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Is Glass's Island Fortwars dead? [Glass is making a CityRPG]  (Read 4102 times)

You obviously want to instigate and start up issues instead of trying to do it with no harm. But no, You are going to make me go and forget with all my friends to find out? Shows your maturity.

Don't talk about instigating, wiseguy.

Don't talk about instigating, wiseguy.
Oh yes ignore the fact hes doing it. best logic.

Oh yes ignore the fact hes doing it. best logic.
When instead of blowing it off like any person would you went and make a drama about it. Okay.

maybe i would find it easier to agree with someone if both sides in this argument weren't such huge mondays

Glass: "No, I don't buy new accounts that often." - from new account

i have a secret that only a few of my friends know about
let me make a site about it!
haha this

Glass obviously needs the donations for English lessons.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:48:44 AM by Tonkka »

Glass obviously needs the donations for English lessons.
Talk about you are Server Clan

this server is gonna have allot of features guys!!!

Like "you are server clans".

I suppose that means you can make one-man clans.

Goal: $100

SO HE CAN BUY NEW ACCOUNTS

can't
stop...
laughing

How so. Oh and I cannot begin to list the amount of times I seen you teleporting from mainland back to your base.

inb4NOIDIDNT

That's not bad... Hes not attacking anyone or doing any harm, Not abuse really.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:10:36 PM by Badger »

How so. Oh and I cannot begin to list the amount of times I seen you teleporting from mainland back to your base.

inb4NOIDIDNT
I remembered Glass banning me just for deleting a BRICK on his old Trench server.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:09:05 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Glass is a absolute moron, And there is not a single reason any of us should have to deal with him.

Glass is a absolute moron, And there is not a single reason any of us should have to deal with him.
The irony.