Author Topic: Need free antivirus  (Read 943 times)

Recently something has infected my internet, but not my entire computer and it's from a website called tangoo.tk, and what it does is forget with my java, preventing it from opening or lagging it badly, and right now my 30 day trial of AVG doesn't have internet security.
so I need a free antivirus that supports internet security along with normal antivirus operations such as detecting and quarantining virus' within my computer.

Microsoft Security Essentials & a single run of Malwarebytes.

Avast!

Free and effective. Has a "silent/gaming mode" and is very unintrusive. Doesn't lag the place up like most anti-virus.

I used to use NO antivirus. Now I've found avast, I wouldn't recommend anything other.

So far all the antivirus software I've used all crashed Windows 8.
So I'm stuck with no protection.

i use Avast! Anti virus. Its pretty good.

Avast!

Free and effective. Has a "silent/gaming mode" and is very unintrusive. Doesn't lag the place up like most anti-virus.

I used to use NO antivirus. Now I've found avast, I wouldn't recommend anything other.
There is also a free 1 year trial

Yep, I use Avast! aswell. I haven't had a single virus since I installed it 2 years ago. Of course, It helps to not be dumb and go to sketchy websites.

AVG anti virus
I needed a free one, and I am going to use Avast. I downloaded AVG and got their 30 day trial, but it doesn't have any internet security.