Author Topic: Its my birthday!  (Read 955 times)

Happy Birthday dude! You are sweet 16!

Have a happy crawling-out-of-your-moms-vagina day!

I'm now 16 years old! Friday I'm going to get my driving permits.

So far I got this giant bean bag chair, a leather belt and a lot of money. Tonight I'm going out to eat at Five Guys.
THEY HAVE THE FUTURISTIC SODA MACHINES THAT MAKE BAD TASTING SODA!

I LOVE IT.

Happy Birthday!

And make sure to

Luckily the football team didn't know about my birthday until after practice

Went to Fives Guys and had an amazing burger. Then went and got some ice cream hey.
I asked for Skyrim but didnt get it, then I told my dad that on Black Friday Im going game shopping and he said "Shouldn't you be like saving it?"  :\

Went to Fives Guys and had an amazing burger. Then went and got some ice cream hey.
I asked for Skyrim but didnt get it, then I told my dad that on Black Friday Im going game shopping and he said "Shouldn't you be like saving it?"  :\
Tell him "forget off it's my money." Nah just kidding. Anyway i've never eaten at Five Guys before, I didn't even know it existed until now. You guys make me feel like i'm missing something. :(
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:00:14 PM by Insomniac »

I asked for Skyrim but didnt get it, then I told my dad that on Black Friday Im going game shopping and he said "Shouldn't you be like saving it?"  :\
Five guys is boss, I wish we had one here. I ate at one in D.C. once. One of the best burgers I've ever had, we got a TON of fries for a low price, all around great.

Its a little on the expensive side but totally worth it.

Its a little on the expensive side but totally worth it.
Yeah, except it was cheap compared to the nearby places in D.C.

Happy birthday!

I'd have to rate my birthday a 4/10

I don't want to sound ungreatful but I honestly didnt get what I wanted.
I got a new phone and leather belt, but I didn't get Skyrim or Netflix. I didn't feel like my birthday at all.
:(
Birthday wishes were the best part haha

I'd have to rate my birthday a 4/10

I don't want to sound ungreatful but I honestly didnt get what I wanted.
I got a new phone and leather belt, but I didn't get Skyrim or Netflix. I didn't feel like my birthday at all.
:(
Birthday wishes were the best part haha
Awww man, that sucks.

I'm basically only going to ask for games for christmas.

My parents always find stuff I dont really want and buy that more me instead.