Poll

Do you think you want to see this In Blockland?

Yes its lovey and awesome
98 (74.8%)
No it is discusting
20 (15.3%)
Maybe
13 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author Topic: Holy hell...  (Read 9621 times)

That's already been discussed fairly thoroughly.

Ban him, be done with it.

What's there to discuss on rainbow?
Then perhaps we could focus on the other culprits instead of starting a argument among ourselves?

other culprits
culprits, plural? are you including ultra and firestar? what part did they have in this?

culprits, plural? are you including ultra and firestar? what part did they have in this?
It's very possible he was told to go do this, If that's the case we need to find out how many others are trolling servers without being watched.

By the looks of it Ultra was probably afk, and fire was either trying to figure out what was happening, found it funny but still didn't understand, or was also afk and happened to be there at the time as well.

Besides, I really don't see this as trolling... Trolling would be what Kozak does in terms of a server, or worse yet DDOSing...
This doesn't really effect an entire server, it just wastes 3 seconds of the hosts life clearing the bricks, and an extra 1-60 seconds to ban (depending on how creative you like to get)

By the looks of it Ultra was probably afk, and fire was either trying to figure out what was happening, found it funny but still didn't understand, or was also afk and happened to be there at the time as well.

Besides, I really don't see this as trolling... Trolling would be what Kozak does in terms of a server, or worse yet DDOSing...
This doesn't really effect an entire server, it just wastes 3 seconds of the hosts life clearing the bricks, and an extra 1-60 seconds to ban (depending on how creative you like to get)
Although i don't consider this trolling, It's possible he knew the original poster would react like this and thus purposely sent them to do that.

Or, ANOTHER possibility is that they are ALL afk, and mikey thought he would be clever by fetching them all into these positions and did this all himself, then banned the two as such.

Afterall, there doesn't seem to be proof of them STARTING to build / begin this.

Or, ANOTHER possibility is that they are ALL afk, and mikey thought he would be clever by fetching them all into these positions and did this all himself, then banned the two as such.

Afterall, there doesn't seem to be proof of them STARTING to build / begin this.
Now that's very possible, We will just have to see how the original poster reacts and then attempt to figure it out from there.

Blocklandian please stop trying to sound like a diplomat with an IQ over 150

I'm not trying to sound like one by any means

Heh, I don't think even diplomats can have IQs that high.

I'm not trying to sound like one by any means
Oh really?

Guys guys, Why don't we just settle this in a kinder way and focus on the main person this drama is about?
Now now, We all should calm down and return to focusing on rainbow dash, Afterall he is the person the original poster made the drama thread about.
Why don't you both calm down and try to discuss that in a nice and kind way?

Oh really?

It's simply much better to settle things in a kind and respectful then to continously argue over something like that.

It's simply much better to settle things in a kind and respectful then to continously argue over something like that.
You sound like me but worded differently. Ahahahaha.
Anyways, yeah. We're probably looking too much into it. Given that another poster commented on Rainbow there being a troll...

What do you expect? You're hosting a family RP.