Author Topic: What does this piece of code mean?  (Read 1753 times)

Ive been getting these random code lines in Blockland's console but not the ingames console.

Im getting scared over it.

Those would be commands to the Win32 API, I'm not exactly sure how you managed to be able to see them.

Most likely a problem with Windows XP. Get Windows 7. (Not 8 unless you have a touchscreen or tablet)

So I am being hacked or something or is it normal?
Most likely a problem with Windows XP. Get Windows 7. (Not 8 unless you have a touchscreen or tablet)
I cant even run Vista got a 2001 Dell Optiplex GX280

It's totally normal operation, except for that fact that you're actually seeing the commands.

hahahaha you use windows xp faaaaaag111

it's probably nothing

Windows 8 runs faster than 7 and has multiple security upgrades from 7.

Sure you say XP looks bad but it doesn't look bad after you mod the forget out of it.

Folders are Blacked out because they contain lots of Beta,Prototype stuff that people won't stop bugging me to have, such as Direct X10 ported back to XP, Aeroflip ported back to XP, and once I port back certain Superbar features from Windows 7 that too.
Also lots of Project Whistler beta files and Project Longhorn files, google is for that use it if your curious.

Also it doesn't just look good, It performs beyond my expectations but I have another computer that has the same specs loaded with windows 7 and I beat it by 5 minutes to boot and open chrome(A special program was used to auto load chrome).

If you want it, sorry but it involves editing sit in the registry and removing unneded stuff like Internet Explorer.

As for the console, that's normal I see it all the time.

Folders are Blacked out because they contain lots of Beta,Prototype stuff that people won't stop bugging me to have, such as Direct X10 ported back to XP, Aeroflip ported back to XP, and once I port back certain Superbar features from Windows 7 that too.
Also lots of Project Whistler beta files and Project Longhorn files, google is for that use it if your curious.

if you dont want people to bug you about it dont mention it you dumb

blockland gave you a virus