Author Topic: Yet another TTT member confirmed. Ugh.  (Read 2458 times)

So, my old friend Mikey555 (Has turned into a complete friend lately) finally says that he'll crash my server for something that trivial.

I've never known him to do something like that. Let's have a moment of silence for the last bit of respect I had for him.

Don't forget never to admin him, he's ruined my server many times.

I recall meeting him ingame multiple times, Seems like his behavior has deteriorated from how it was before.

Teejay just made a thread about this...

Yes, but mine has pics of the aftermath ;3

Thank you both for informing us of this, Now we can make sure he doesn't try to mess with more servers.

KoS Mike555 he just ran passed an unID'd body.

TTT is like, the worst trolling clan ever. I mean, I have seen some really bad trolling clans, Then I see TTT. lol.

Who seriously tells everyone that their going to troll a server...

Who seriously tells everyone that their going to troll a server...
Someone that clearly is desperate to mess with the server and want's to get banned quickly.

So, my old friend Mikey555 (Has turned into a complete friend lately) finally says that he'll crash my server for something that trivial.

I've never known him to do something like that. Let's have a moment of silence for the last bit of respect I had for him.

Don't forget never to admin him, he's ruined my server many times.
I love how no one listened to me when I said he's a troll.
But they'll listen to you?

I love how no one listened to me when I said he's a troll.
But they'll listen to you?
It's suspicious how you were aware.

TTT is like, the worst trolling clan ever. I mean, I have seen some really bad trolling clans, Then I see TTT. lol.

GUIS IMA TROL IM GONA TROL U AM I CUL YET? IM IN TTT MY NAM IS STORMSRUGE!1! AMICUL YET? GUIS?... GUIIS??

TTT is children.

It's suspicious how you were aware.
i hope after that thread you know why

funny

a few months ago he was fixing the wikia from trolls