Badspot should continue AOT

Author Topic: Badspot should continue AOT  (Read 3978 times)

I think Badspot should continue AOT cause it has lots, and lots of potential.

I've never seen any RPG with these kinds of features, if he would upgrade the Models and stuff, it could be a really good game. Then adding more players slots. That'd be awesome.

If he would sell it to someone, I don't think anyone would be able to grasp Badspot's creativity.

discuss?

the only roleplaying in AoT is random lesbian love orgies

it would be nice but he's probably too busy keeping up with something more popular and some other stuff irl. I played aot since the beginning and it's had a lot of progress since then.

Age of Time was nothing more than a playing field for Badspot to test out his skills using the Torque Engine. It's not like it needs to be updated anyway: the current audience seem to be enjoying the game as it is.

Age of Time was nothing more than a playing field for Badspot to test out his skills using the Torque Engine. It's not like it needs to be updated anyway: the current audience seem to be enjoying the game as it is.
the current audience seem to be enjoying the game as it is.
enjoying the game

it would be nice but he's probably too busy keeping up with something more popular and some other stuff irl. I played aot since the beginning and it's had a lot of progress since then.

You played since the beginning? What was version 1 like? Apparently the fish hut was on the end of the shop or something.

the only roleplaying in AoT is random lesbian love orgies
but that's the best kind of roleplaying

I just realized
Badspot didn't modify TGE for this
so if i/someone could be bothered to decompile each individual file, then someone could easily without thinking about it work on AoT again.

wait forgot theres no decompile();
forget i really remember hearing about decompile();
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:21:13 PM by Brian Smithers »

yeah but then badspot would hunt you down and kill you

I just realized
Badspot didn't modify TGE for this
so if i/someone could be bothered to decompile each individual file, then someone could easily without thinking about it work on AoT again.

wait forgot theres no decompile();
forget i really remember hearing about decompile();
-snip- no bans for me
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:05:50 AM by dotdotsquare »

« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:56:10 PM by elm »

.... LOL....
on second thought I probably shouldn't have said that and pray to Badspot for mercy (no ban :()... you should remove your quote pls thanks!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:06:04 AM by dotdotsquare »

on second thought I probably shouldn't have said that and pray to Badspot for mercy (no ban :()... you should remove your quote pls thanks!
he can see edits.
what did you say?

he can see edits.
what did you say?
He was basically considering modifying something he made to decompile the DSO files in age of time for someone to start reworking on the game, Which if i am correct is not allowed.

Because its pirating? I don't believe it is pirating since this game is abandoned ware?