2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766

Author Topic: 2012/11/16 - Blockland r1766  (Read 91235 times)

In this case, it appears that this isn't an issue on Rotondo's part; the addItem mod is to blame.

Another video.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:49:54 PM by Lake55 »

There is an add-on exploit that could potentially be used to cause slowdown on low-end computers.
Solution: Ban the idiots trying to crash your server permanently and make a drama topic warning other hosts about them.

There is an add-on exploit that could potentially be used to cause slowdown on low-end computers.
With an addItem loop constantly giving me balls and constantly throwing them, my Intel Celeron D 320 and NVIDIA GeForce 6200 slightly lag when doing this. I'd consider this rig to be ultra-low-end, so clearly today's low-end computers won't lag. This also appears to be my 10 thousandth post, how rousing.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:43:45 PM by KoopaScooper »

This is great, man. I'm lovin' it.

Love this. Will help with filler for the blockland trailer I'm making

For some reason, the soccer ball phases through bricks.

Sweet. Now to make some events for the balls in case someone hasn't already...

By the way, I know this argument started around a year ago and this solution may have already been proposed, but:
Concerning the pinning of BlocklandLauncher.exe to the task bar in windows 7 creating a seperate slot for the actual Blockland process, would it be possible for launching blockland via blockland.exe to simply launch blocklandlauncher.exe instead of giving a warning message?

For some reason Blockland Launcher keeps giving me "Blockland Launcher has stopped working" everytime I try to open it. I thin k it might be because of the new update, but i dunno.

We don't really need one, it seems a bit more trivial for blockland.

Then again I do believe Rotondo produced the Ball mod, and Rotondo HAPPENED to make the original Zombie mod.
Zombie mod is probably for the next halloween. Im quite sure that they will make one. Hopefully it will be like the v8 one.

Rapid fire is stupid anyways, it should be banned.

I went on a TDM, people where using the football as a weapon.

I went on a TDM, people where using the football as a weapon.

lol!