Reminder #3, I'm not ingame Alyx Vance

Author Topic: Reminder #3, I'm not ingame Alyx Vance  (Read 2412 times)

Hey, can you guys please leave the ingame Alyx alone, he done nothing wrong I'm just using his account for the forums. I know I forgeted up so bash on me instead but please leave him out of this he's a better man than I am since he's a slightly bit more mature at things.

Overall point: leave the ingame Alyx alone, he has nothing to do with this.

maybe he'd be left alone if you didn't act like this on the forums.

Or if he changed his neme

Or if you didn't use HIS forum account and used your own loving ID lazy ass

or if you didn't get banned in the first place

maybe he'd be left alone if you didn't act like a stupid alcoholic redneck

That's your fault for acting like that and then getting you're actual account banned, You should have learned from your mistakes the first time instead of asking someone else for there account, Now you will have to face the consequences of your actions, Hopefully you will actually learn from this experience.

not saying there is anything wrong with OP's gender swap internet handle.

but if things are confusing enough, taking the name of a girl when you are a dude just adds to the mess.

not saying there is anything wrong with OP's gender swap internet handle.

but if things are confusing enough, taking the name of a girl when you are a dude just adds to the mess.
i thought it was just the character from half life lol

also it's pretty well known he's a guy

i thought it was just the character from half life lol

also it's pretty well known he's a guy

that character is a chick

that character is a chick
listen i graduated from Black Mesa and my dad is Gordon Freeman and i can tell you for a FACT Alyx Vance is 100% man.

I've been on his server.

Mentally scarred from his night-club/dance-club thing. Seriously you couldn't fit much more about love and furries in there. Worst part was the leashes and collars section as well as the, erm.. hole in the wall for a specific purpose section.

Yeah, this is the first time I realized Alyx is the character from half life two, not an origional name.