Poll

Should I make the entire TDM into one piece? Or make it into several pieces far away from each other to reduce lag?

Make it into one big piece.
4 (23.5%)
Make it into several pieces.
5 (29.4%)
It's up to you.
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Nixton's World War II TDM [Pole Added] [WIP]  (Read 5690 times)

No vehicles will be used to kill people... Only for props and other stuffs. Maybe for reinforcements because I said there will be air bombing and stuffs like that.
Airborne as in paratroopers. You dont need them killing people and stuff. Ever see the first or second episode of Band of Brothers?

I wanted to know if this camp is for just Infantry, or: Airborne, Artillery, Tank (Tank Destroyers, Tanks, Mechanics, etc), Transport cars, etc.
All would be broken down for each "team member's" Role.

Airborne as in paratroopers. You dont need them killing people and stuff. Ever see the first or second episode of Band of Brothers?

I wanted to know if this camp is for just Infantry, or: Airborne, Artillery, Tank (Tank Destroyers, Tanks, Mechanics, etc), Transport cars, etc.
All would be broken down for each "team member's" Role.
Well, I might add paratroopers... Also, the camp is only for infantries sadly... I don't think I can fit all of those into one training camp...

Aaaand A universal.

+requests

It's a British artillery tractor.
Oh, okay. But I rally hope you fix the headlight on it... I mean buttons, really? Otherwise, nice truck/tank, or I don't know... I'm not a military geek...

Server will open today at 7:00 P.M EST unless my parents don't interfere.

I also sneakily update the OP when nobody's looking.

EDIT: Badger, if you can, bring your vehicles to the server.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:02:56 PM by nixton »

Will do,

I'm making a Gallery topic right now so see you then.

Will do,

I'm making a Gallery topic right now so see you then.
Alrighty.

I have to point out
Clases

I have to point out
Clases
Oh, oops! Was a typeo.

EDIT: Opening my server now.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:46:37 PM by nixton »

Alright, going to host once more today at 7:00 P.M. EST.

Needless to say your already achieved success? No. Just do it! I'm just not convinced that if you build a skyscraper, to construct inside the interior is not difficult. This is a matter of time. By the way a good idea to add a parking lot or anything else with him.

Needless to say your already achieved success? No. Just do it! I'm just not convinced that if you build a skyscraper, to construct inside the interior is not difficult. This is a matter of time. By the way a good idea to add a parking lot or anything else with him.

I think you're looking in the wrong thread...

:cookieMonster:

Badger, you made a WWII Vehicles topic?

Badger, you made a WWII Vehicles topic?

For suggestions yes.

For suggestions yes.
Oh, okay, good luck with that.

This is what I'm planning to build for U.S. Training Camp. I just came up with it in 10 mins. Also, I'm not the best drawer there is.

Yellow highlighted area is where I'm currently at.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:16:07 PM by nixton »

That's an amazing Computer drawing ^^^

That's an amazing Computer drawing ^^^
Thanks, opening server late because of my parents...

Working on the river now...

EDIT: Sorry for double post.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:40:58 PM by nixton »