Author Topic: Has someone ever been banned because of something they did on another website?  (Read 643 times)

I wonder if someone made a video on youtube trashing the forums and showed their forum username like it was christmas morning, Would they get banned here?

Not that I can think, there was a guy who talked about beating someone up and got banned.

Not that I'm aware of, but I sort of think you're going to do that. Don't.

Lord Tony was banned for being anti-pony on another forum, though, and linking to it, I think.

1: Link to the video you made, ive seen this question before.
Example : "So my friend likes this girl, and doesnt know how to ask her out." Obviously you like the girl

2: I dont think so

Not that I'm aware of, but I sort of think you're going to do that. Don't.

Lord Tony was banned for being anti-pony on another forum, though, and linking to it, I think.
Was this after he wasn't allowed to post ANYTHING pony related, let alone say pony.

there was a guy who was banned for posting a link to him trolling on the minecraft forums

I think i recall someone telling us how he was going to troll on another forum and got banned for it.

I wonder if someone made a video on youtube trashing the forums and showed their forum username like it was christmas morning, Would they get banned here?
There would be no definite indication that it's actually the user they're claiming to be. In fact, showing the username 'like it was christmas morning' would most likely be some kid trying to frame someone.

The only situation where this could get someone banned is if they admit to it here, or do something horribly wrong in-game.

Not that I'm aware of, but I sort of think you're going to do that. Don't.

Lord Tony was banned for being anti-pony on another forum, though, and linking to it, I think.
If I recall correctly, someone else linked to it.

wasn't there someone who said bad stuff on ask answers or something and then got banned here?

iirc Badspot made a drama thread about it, but i don't remember the name

You can get banned if you admit/talk about trolling other websites and games

wasn't there someone who said bad stuff on ask answers or something and then got banned here?

iirc Badspot made a drama thread about it, but i don't remember the name
matnett1 or whatever hes called. but after he got banned for a week, creating another account and getting found out, so both accounts were perma'd and then he complained on yahoo answers.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=168414.0
Not that I'm aware of, but I sort of think you're going to do that. Don't.

Lord Tony was banned for being anti-pony on another forum, though, and linking to it, I think.

he did.