Author Topic: /tys Cityrpg review  (Read 3682 times)

How many times do we have read post that are written childish, a post without brown townyzing what we state. "You will never really be heard without backing up what you say."

Issue 1: Why the hell are there ore bricks right out in the open like that? That's an issue with most CityRPGs, of course, but you could at least put some effort into a mine (preferably with multiple entrances to prevent camping criminals)

Issue 1: Why the hell are there ore bricks right out in the open like that? That's an issue with most CityRPGs, of course, but you could at least put some effort into a mine (preferably with multiple entrances to prevent camping criminals)

Lol that's the issue you decided to point out? Seriously? How about you let me know about something actually important so I can fix it.

Attachment filesize limits force me to double post here. I would have pointed out MORE issues in one post but I have to attach stuff separately.

Another problem: Every time this guy spawns he goes on a shooting rampage for a minute or two before getting jailed for one tick. In real life, repeat offenders get harsher penalties; this however runs up against another problem with CityRPGs in general (the excessive crime) so it's not ALL you.

There was an incident with a badmin who was active for quite a while, but I heard you deadmined and banned him the other day. One in your favor at least.

Maybe work on fixing up the police station too. Pic attached.
If you can't be bothered to fix the little things, it's the little things that make good into better. Remember that now.

WM Plants are incredibly laggy if used in excess due to the high number of rendering faces involved. They were made in a fancy modeling program; I suggest you get the other plant brick pack, I think it was made by Tophius.

I sure hope you guys do spam hunts regularly, because houses like this one will become an eyesore very fast.

Although it's nice to see you put some effort into the roads this time, the rest of the terrain is somewhat lacking still.

All in all, it will probably be a bit more noticable once there are more than maybe five houses. It needs work, really; Wink's was a good build but still had the annoying mediocre crime system. Jasa's was OK, but the crime there was insane and some guy went on a spamming spree once with Jasa's fulltrust.
The problem is not isolated to your server; prettymuch every cityRPG runs into these issues with alarming regularity.

I don't think any CityRPG would ever be good, maybe we should just stop trying to make them and move on to something that is worth our time.

I don't think any CityRPG would ever be good, maybe we should just stop trying to make them and move on to something that is worth our time.
This so much.