It's No-Shave November

Author Topic: It's No-Shave November  (Read 2371 times)

I had to shave a chinstrap beard for the school play, and it's grown on me(pun intended). I've been trimming it regularly this month. Oh well.

in the uk it's movember
Well, only if you're actually getting sponsored to do it for charity, as it's supposed to be.

At 17 my facial hair starts alright, but just gets unbelievably scrappy looking if it's left alone.
And I can't keep my moustache when it grows because it's horrible. I swear it's like a cliché paedo/pervy moustache. If I were to sit on a bench with a newspaper with the moustache I'd probably be reported for being some sort of pervert.

I decided not to go for the no-shave thing just because it doesn't feel very nice. I'd much rather be clean-shaven or slightly bristly. My facial hair growth is too slow to form an actual beard. If I were to try, I'd have to wait some considerable time with a horrible in-between stage of facial hair.

Since apparently pubic hair counts, I'm out. stuff's unruly down there.
Either way I need to shave my face again so w/e

No-fap november*

I've already lost. I'm hoping to make it the last week of november without fapping. hepl.

No-fap november*

I've already lost. I'm hoping to make it the last week of november without fapping. hepl.
you're a couple months late, buddy

on the topic of shaving, i sort out my upper lip once in a while but apart from that my face is pretty clean. i wouldnt really expect anything else lol

i lost the no shaving your pubic hair part of it ;).

but right now it's nothing much.