Author Topic: HALP: Victorian House Build?  (Read 602 times)

Does anyone have a Victorian style house build I could have the save to, for filming? I need something snappy. Even just a quality American style house that I could edit would be really great.

Preferably something already made, I appreciate anyone offering to build something but often people never follow through.

Would credit.

Does anyone have a Victorian style house build I could have the save to, for filming? I need something snappy. Even just a quality American style house that I could edit would be really great.

Preferably something already made, I appreciate anyone offering to build something but often people never follow through.

Would credit.

Cottage  :cookieMonster:

(No, but seriously. Sorry, I don't have anything. Would the Mote mansion do? That's pretty fancy-ish, right?)

How big are you thinking? I have a save of English Victorian terraced suburban houses. They are kinda small (24 units wide) though.

Didn't Randomguy make one?

If you want something bigger, you could always PM Lordy Lord for his mansions. One of them was built from scratch entirely and the other one was a renovated version of Pload's default version.

Would you be able to do both Barnabas? :o

That'd be awesome.